stormyrain

manila embassy interview dates?

15 posts in this topic

roymcn3rd - The Manila Embassy may abandon the list and simply use their visa interview appointments link. CLICK HERE!

stormyrain - It's better to call the Manila Embassy to make inquiries.

in another thread Uling mentions it might be discontinued. i just check at the appointment link every day.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi! does anybody know when will the new list of visa interview appointments be released? i have been waitng and waiting for so many years and i hope that this time my case number will be included in this list. thanks and God Bless!

I called the Manila Embassy this morning (Manila time) & was told that they don't have the new schedule posted yet and most likely will have them ready before end of this month. She said that people in line for interview will most likely get a November interview as October has been booked up. Try to call this number, (632) 528-6300 x 5184, the lady (I believe Lorraine) is very very nice & accommodating.

Karina

hi! does anybody know when will the new list of visa interview appointments be released? i have been waitng and waiting for so many years and i hope that this time my case number will be included in this list. thanks and God Bless!

I called the Manila Embassy this morning (Manila time) & was told that they don't have the new schedule posted yet and most likely will have them ready before end of this month. She said that people in line for interview will most likely get a November interview as October has been booked up. Try to call this number, (632) 528-6300 x 5184, the lady (I believe Lorraine) is very very nice & accommodating.

Karina

Thanks Karel!!! That was a relief hearing a news from them!!! hahahah!! yeah right I was also checking online and nothing!!! Neeway Hopefully and prayerfully they will post the interview dates soooonnnnn....not by the end of this month!!!!! I was expecting this week!!!:-(

His promises are always true!!
HE is not a man that He should lie.He is not a son of man that He would change His mind.When He speaks, He acts, when He promise He fulfills. Numbers 23:19

January 17, 2011 Sent petition I-130 for my mother
February 14, 2011 Approved petition from the USCIS (Vermont)
March 02, 2011 Received letter from NVC
March 05, 2011 Payment cleared
March 06, 2011 sent the DS3032 via email to NVC
March 09, 2011 received confirmation regarding the Choice of Agent
March 10, 2011 received the IV Fee invoice via email
March 16. 2011 sent check via USPS
March 18, 2011 received e-mail regarding the IV Fee payment and the package for AOS
March 25, 2011 sent the supporting docs for AOS (DS-230 and Civil Docs)
April 15, 2011 received RFE
May 11, 2011 Case Completed
May 27, 2011 Received E-mail from NVC about the INterview Date
July 6, 2011 Interview Date

Karina

i've spoken to Lorraine G. before and your right about her being very nice and accommodating. she told me Nov might be possible but Dec. more likely coz of the number of petitions they have coming into the Embassy.

Never mind, it would appear that the old link for interview dates is no longer updated, the latest was for August.

Edited by jasman0717

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i've spoken to Lorraine G. before and your right about her being very nice and accommodating. she told me Nov might be possible but Dec. more likely coz of the number of petitions they have coming into the Embassy.

Yeah, she told me Nov/Dec also because of the number of petitions lately, but I don't want December. My crystal ball says we'll get a November interview, :lol:

Oh my goodness, I'm going nuts!

Regards on your journey!

Karel

Yeah, she told me Nov/Dec also because of the number of petitions lately, but I don't want December. My crystal ball says we'll get a November interview, :lol:

Oh my goodness, I'm going nuts!

Regards on your journey!

Karel

when you wish upon a :star: ...

hope you get it. we're only a day behind ya.

if our interview is close to Christmas, maybe i'll tell my fiance is her present. :lol:

i'll also have to at least send her a box of See's chocolates.

Edited by roymcn3rd

hopefully they won't keep us waiting too much longer.

i have been waiting since 2002 its almost 2007 i hope my wait will almost be over!

that beats everybody here! hope you get your interview asap and can be together forever with your hubby soon!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Karina

Thanks Karel!!! That was a relief hearing a news from them!!! hahahah!! yeah right I was also checking online and nothing!!! Neeway Hopefully and prayerfully they will post the interview dates soooonnnnn....not by the end of this month!!!!! I was expecting this week!!!:-(

hi elizabeth! wow!!! I was so amazed when i saw your timeline!!! your petition processing runs so fast!!! you had your NOA2 barely a month after you submitted the I-129F!! That gives hope to couples like us who will start our petition soon. I mean despite of all the delays on other cases but yours is really fast!!!

Hope you will have yours and the rest of the fiancee's/fiance's from Manila their interview dates soon!!!

Let us just pray for it!!! Godbless you always!!! :innocent::)(F)

May 2007 - arrived in Texas

June 2007 - our "big day"

November 2007 - 2-yr GC received

December 2009 - 10-yr GC received

Citizenship by next year!!!!

Folks who were approved in late July and early August may want to check the status of your visa interview. Especially if your case was received by the Embassy before Aug 24th, then you are more than likely have a Nov interview date (CLICK HERE). I stored up enough grace to capture one of those slots. Cheers!!! - Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.