Auscat

G-325A Biographic Information

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Second post today as I realized my first not only named the form incorrectly but perhaps wasn't clear in the query, sorry to spam guys.

My main question is my US fiance and I are ready to post of our K1 application for the first time, but I understand its important to use downloaded forms that are up to date. As many of you would know there is an expiry date for each form on the top right hand corner.

We would have mailed it in last week but were reluctant in case by the time it hit an actual desk, the required forms were actually beyond the USCIS's own imposed expiry dates for forms.

I've been checking the USCIS form page religiously this past week and have downloaded an updated (through to 2012) i-129f form, but no such luck with the biographical info forms G-325A. Anyone experienced this previously and have some idea as to when they update forms? or perhaps the bio form exp date isn't such a big deal?

Any knowledge or advice appreciated, thank-you :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Second post today as I realized my first not only named the form incorrectly but perhaps wasn't clear in the query, sorry to spam guys.

My main question is my US fiance and I are ready to post of our K1 application for the first time, but I understand its important to use downloaded forms that are up to date. As many of you would know there is an expiry date for each form on the top right hand corner.

We would have mailed it in last week but were reluctant in case by the time it hit an actual desk, the required forms were actually beyond the USCIS's own imposed expiry dates for forms.

I've been checking the USCIS form page religiously this past week and have downloaded an updated (through to 2012) i-129f form, but no such luck with the biographical info forms G-325A. Anyone experienced this previously and have some idea as to when they update forms? or perhaps the bio form exp date isn't such a big deal?

Any knowledge or advice appreciated, thank-you :)

I know there is an expiry date on all forms but if you have downloaded them from USCIS then they will be fine and they should accept them

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I know there is an expiry date on all forms but if you have downloaded them from USCIS then they will be fine and they should accept them

Thanks for the reply, I was a bit confused but decided to go with what was available for download, thankyou for adding to my peace of mind, much appreciated :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.