tallcoolone

JollieBee / ChowKing in LasVegas - Very Bad

14 posts in this topic

Went to Vegas to watch the Dallas Mavericks kick the living Chit out of Miami. Stopped by Seafood City off Maryland street in Las Vegas.

Food was horrible at both places. We got the chicken/spaghetti from Jollibee, Tasted like Horse$hit.

We ate there 2 years ago and food was good, Don't know how they stay in business........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Went to Vegas to watch the Dallas Mavericks kick the living Chit out of Miami. Stopped by Seafood City off Maryland street in Las Vegas.

Food was horrible at both places. We got the chicken/spaghetti from Jollibee, Tasted like Horse$hit.

We ate there 2 years ago and food was good, Don't know how they stay in business........

Tall............you just went to Vegas on Pleasure or business? cause I know you live in Houston, why didnt you go to the Arena in Dallas to see it "LIVE"??

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Tall............you just went to Vegas on Pleasure or business? cause I know you live in Houston, why didnt you go to the Arena in Dallas to see it "LIVE"??

I live in Dallas. Pleasure trip to Vegas to watch the game or final two games and also to bet on the game, My wife had relatives visiting Vegas so we went there to hang with them........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline

I live in Dallas. Pleasure trip to Vegas to watch the game or final two games and also to bet on the game, My wife had relatives visiting Vegas so we went there to hang with them........

OHHHHHHH My bad!:bonk: Nothing wrong with that! Thanks for telling me about Jollibees in Vegas, Im less than a 4 hour drive from Vegas! Planning on going there in July for a couple of days if the Heat dont kill me !:blush: Is there any other Jollibees and Seafood City in Vegas besides those 2?

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

OHHHHHHH My bad!:bonk: Nothing wrong with that! Thanks for telling me about Jollibees in Vegas, Im less than a 4 hour drive from Vegas! Planning on going there in July for a couple of days if the Heat dont kill me !:blush: Is there any other Jollibees and Seafood City in Vegas besides those 2?

Tall............Heat got beat down, we wont discuss it now,I know you a Mavericks Fan!:wacko: we talk next Season After October 2011, IF........theres a Next Season????:blink:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

you should have gone to nanay gloria or goldilocks, they're on the same road maryland pkwy about 1/2 a mile from seafood city. jollybee is bad,except for the corned beef sandwich...kusina ni lorraine,another fil. eatery is also on maryland pkwy.

Timeline

you should have gone to nanay gloria or goldilocks, they're on the same road maryland pkwy about 1/2 a mile from seafood city. jollybee is bad,except for the corned beef sandwich...kusina ni lorraine,another fil. eatery is also on maryland pkwy.

Sunshinearizona which is the best in your opinion or they about all the same? Maryland Pkwy is North or South of I-15? BTW which exit if coming in on I-15 North entering Vegas?.....Thanks a lot!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

I guess, I am in the minority here. I love Jolliebees. My wife goes to Chow King across the shopping center when we go to seafood city to shop. my wife was with a friend the other day and found an all you can eat buffet across the street. We also sometimes eat at a filpino resturant on sahara and maryland,that is really good.

june 11th sent AOS paper work

june 24th got the three letters

july 14th finger prints done

Timeline

I guess, I am in the minority here. I love Jolliebees. My wife goes to Chow King across the shopping center when we go to seafood city to shop. my wife was with a friend the other day and found an all you can eat buffet across the street. We also sometimes eat at a filpino resturant on sahara and maryland,that is really good.

I love Jollibees and Chow King also, But Tall says the food is bad so I will take his advice...What exit is it off the I-15N??? Thanks!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sunshinearizona which is the best in your opinion or they about all the same? Maryland Pkwy is North or South of I-15? BTW which exit if coming in on I-15 North entering Vegas?.....Thanks a lot!:thumbs:

from I-15 going towards vegas, take flamingo rd exit, turn left onto maryland pkwy. you'll see SUNRISE HOSP., plenty of fil. restaurants up and down this road. i think goldilocks is the best especially if you're dining with americans. happy eating!

But thats how you know you are at the right places! Really jolliebee in the philippines taste bad, the spaghetti is just a sugary mess with hotdogs that dont taste good. Chowking isn't so bad here, but you are much better off at any real restaurant

07-24-2009 Received NOA1
08-05-2009 Touched
10-02-2009 I-797C for Biometrics Appt
10-26-2009 Biometrics Appt. Completed
05-11-2010 Request for Evidence on both the I129F and I130
07-01-2010 Case Transferred to Vermont Service Center
10-20-2011 Contacted Ombudsman
02-07-2012 Case denied after almost 3 years =(
03-07-2012 Appeal Filed!
01-20-2013 Contacted Ombudsman again...

06-25-2013 EOIR Appeal Review

Visit my blog at http://goo.gl/ON4wG/

atckcgod5n.png

Timeline

from I-15 going towards vegas, take flamingo rd exit, turn left onto maryland pkwy. you'll see SUNRISE HOSP., plenty of fil. restaurants up and down this road. i think goldilocks is the best especially if you're dining with americans. happy eating!

Thanks Sunrisearizona!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.