Kimchimex

Update from cd Juarez

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone waiting for Juarez info!

Yesterday Lupita went on 6am transport van to her medical, bummer I did not go with because she got taken by coyotes for $250 us dollars they tricked her though I had informed her what to do so everyone be careful! They actually took her & kids in a van to an office got all her info entered into a computer took phone number etc...she then got some papers from them & paid a big fat lie of $250! These guys are so professional, I got a call in hotel room saying she needed more money & I went to pay what she had lost! Bummer bummer bummer! I am just happy they did not hurt her & kids! On the street with me we were approached several times & I just said 'Largate' y 'Dejame en Paz!' these guys are slick so watch out!

Anyway all the medicals are complete kids will pick up TB test results at 11:00am Monday. Today is ASC at 1:40pm. Tuesday is the big day interview!

More updates later...Kim

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yesterday Lupita went on 6am transport van to her medical, bummer I did not go with because she got taken by coyotes for $250 us dollars they tricked her though I had informed her what to do so everyone be careful! They actually took her & kids in a van to an office got all her info entered into a computer took phone number etc...she then got some papers from them & paid a big fat lie of $250! These guys are so professional, I got a call in hotel room saying she needed more money & I went to pay what she had lost! Bummer bummer bummer! I am just happy they did not hurt her & kids! On the street with me we were approached several times & I just said 'Largate' y 'Dejame en Paz!' these guys are slick so watch out!

Anyway all the medicals are complete kids will pick up TB test results at 11:00am Monday. Today is ASC at 1:40pm. Tuesday is the big day interview!

More updates later...Kim

Do you think you could do me a big favor and write instructions in Spanish based on your experience on how to avoid the coyotes? I want to show this to my fiance so he knows what to look out for. I figure it's better to hear it from your own exact words (he doesn't read English really, and I could translate this but I think it would be better in your original words.) No worries if you don't have the chance. Just that if you have more detailed info on how to avoid this, we would be indebted to you! He leaves in two weeks.

07.24.09 Met in Mexico.

03.18.10 Began dating via internet.

07.10.10 Arrived in Mexico, 2nd trip.

12.16.10 Returned home to US. Last time I've seen him :(

12.20.10 I-129f sent to Dallas.

12.28.10 I-129f received.

12.30.10 NOA1

05.04.11 NOA2

05.07.11 Received hardcopy NOA2 in the mail.

05.31.11 NVC receive.

06.02.11 NVC sent.

06.02.11 Consulate Received.

06.13.11 Packet 3 Received.

06.13.11 Packet 3 Sent. (i.e. submitting DS-260 and filling out and printing DS-156 and DS-156K)

06.14.11 Scheduled ASC and interview.

07.10.11 Departure to Mexico City.

07.11.11 Mexico City to Juárez.

07.12.11 Medical

07.13.11 ASC appointment

07.14.11 INTERVIEW! and APPROVED!! :)

07.21.11 Visa in Transit.

07.22.11 Visa Ready to be Picked Up @ DHL.

07.23.11 Picked up visa @ DHL.

07.23.11 Crossed border to El Paso.

07.24.11 Flight to Boston and FINALLY IN MY ARMS AGAIN!!! Thank you Lord!

09.17.11 Married!

09.27.11 Sent in papers for AOS

02.13.12 Received RFE

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

More updates later...Kim

wow, these people really want easy money no matter what! Sorry they took ur money like that but I am glad they did not hurt her nor the kids, at the end that is what really matters! Good luck in the interview and keep us posted!!

K1 visa
Filed I-129: Dec 3rd 2010
Interview: July 6th 2011 APPROVED!

AOS
Filed: Oct 4th 2011
AOS Interview: Feb 7th 2012 - RFE sad.png
AOS Approved: Feb 9th - without sending RFE
Green Card received: Feb 17th smile.png

ROC

Filed: Nov 13th 2013

Approved: March 13th 2014

Timeline

Ok here is what to watch out for!

The coyotes have nice badges they look professional, they approach you in front of the medical clinics as you walk to the clinic from the van...ignore everyone! Say NO NO No leave me alone please!

They told Lupita she needed a special paper to enter the medical since she was K1 I was not with her though I see now I could have gone along! I even informed her of coyotes but they are so professional they even have an office across the street with computers they took her passport and papers and entered all her information into their computer printed out her rel stuff!!! Like the stuff I had already done for her interview! They made her pay a bit over $250 gave her reciept then drove her to real clinic. It is freaky cuz they now have all her data and phone number etc...bastards!

The thing is they like to get the early people in front of clinic since they are tired, nervous, hungry etc since you have been traveling and usually do the medical the first early morning.

Now I will write in not very perfect Spanish;

En frente Los clinics medicos hay gente que parese real, ellos tiene gafet pero no confia en ellos por nada nada nada solo entra la clinica y paga adentro! Hay dos clinicas juntas y alado. Los coyotes tiene oficinas, computadoras, transporte, y todo muy profesionales...cuidado mucho y solo ignorarlos y entra directo en la clinica!

I hope this helps everyone!

Today is Sunday Domingo, so we are relaxing...tomorrow, monday we go get clinic results of kids TB tests which we did last Friday, then Tuesday is the actual interview! Quite the experience here!

Friday we took hotel transport van to S-Mart near hotel and bought food for our room...we walked back to hotel very close, at around 2pm sunny day. Then yesterday on the way for fingerprints at the ASC we passed the same S-Mart while in the van...they were cleaning up blood in the parking lot where we had been just 24 hours earlier...3 people shot & murdered in broad daylight in front of S-Mart at 11am on a Saturday! Wow...we don't walk anywhere now we only use hotel. Transport I recommend everyone do the same.

Kim

Timeline

Ok here is what to watch out for!

The coyotes have nice badges they look professional, they approach you in front of the medical clinics as you walk to the clinic from the van...ignore everyone! Say NO NO No leave me alone please!

They told Lupita she needed a special paper to enter the medical since she was K1 I was not with her though I see now I could have gone along! I even informed her of coyotes but they are so professional they even have an office across the street with computers they took her passport and papers and entered all her information into their computer printed out her rel stuff!!! Like the stuff I had already done for her interview! They made her pay a bit over $250 gave her reciept then drove her to real clinic. It is freaky cuz they now have all her data and phone number etc...bastards!

The thing is they like to get the early people in front of clinic since they are tired, nervous, hungry etc since you have been traveling and usually do the medical the first early morning.

Now I will write in not very perfect Spanish;

En frente Los clinics medicos hay gente que parese real, ellos tiene gafet pero no confia en ellos por nada nada nada solo entra la clinica y paga adentro! Hay dos clinicas juntas y alado. Los coyotes tiene oficinas, computadoras, transporte, y todo muy profesionales...cuidado mucho y solo ignorarlos y entra directo en la clinica!

I hope this helps everyone!

Today is Sunday Domingo, so we are relaxing...tomorrow, monday we go get clinic results of kids TB tests which we did last Friday, then Tuesday is the actual interview! Quite the experience here!

Friday we took hotel transport van to S-Mart near hotel and bought food for our room...we walked back to hotel very close, at around 2pm sunny day. Then yesterday on the way for fingerprints at the ASC we passed the same S-Mart while in the van...they were cleaning up blood in the parking lot where we had been just 24 hours earlier...3 people shot & murdered in broad daylight in front of S-Mart at 11am on a Saturday! Wow...we don't walk anywhere now we only use hotel. Transport I recommend everyone do the same.

Kim

Thanks for the warning!.. I cant believe the coyotes are so professional looking, and the fact that there was a triple homicide .. lovely. Stay safe and I hope the interview goes well for Lupita :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.