lovepath

Would you like "paper or plastic"?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sorry...I meant paper or electronic!

So the embassy sent her old raggedy forms (DS-156, 157, 157k, 230) from the 19th century. Some of these forms are older versions. Do you think we should just fill in the forms they mailed with paper and pencil....or fill in the forms, with their newer versions, on the computer and print them? Does the CO only want "their" forms filled in.

Anyone here with prior experience with his, especially at Casa?

Thank you

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

hahahahhaha i know exactly what you mean... we scratched our heads about this too...the papers they sent were outdated....

we did hand write on the forms that THEY SENT....

and we ALSO typed in the ones we could from the online forms the most recent ones.

WE DID BOTH...JUUUUUUUUUUST IN CASE!!!!!!!

with casablanca you just cover your butt in ALL WAYS!!!!

im not really sure which ones they took,,,i didnt ask.

sorry.

ok i went to look through our paperwork and i see that some of the handwritten ones are still in his packet he took and some electronic ones are there too...we made copies of all but i see some of some and some of others left.

seems like they just took anyone that had the right number on it like if it said DS-156 , they took it no matter if it was hand written or typed.

"trust in what you love, continue to do it and it will take you where you need to go...."

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

thank you so very very much...

im not sure if i told you or not...but i did post a detailed log of our experience at the interview in casablanca . if you want to look at it if it can help you guys in any way.....

the link is...

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-dos-cis-reviews.php?entry=7823

and thank you again for such a nice wish for our HAPPY EVER AFTER :)

robi

MAKE SURE YOU GUYS HAVE THE I-864 AND the I-134 both! some people are saying they took one and some people are saying they took the other....so just to be on the safe side...take both!

on the 221-G that we received for not having his police certificate...it had the entire list of things you need and on it it had the I-864 and not the I-134.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCK!!!!!

"trust in what you love, continue to do it and it will take you where you need to go...."

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.