Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Filing I-751 for our kids separately

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Country: Philippines

Hello, just need a little help, got everything all prepared but not sure who signs the petition, my wife and I can't really seem to agree. So we figure that we'd ask for help, basically we're filing the I-751 petition for our kids separately, her's had to be filled a year in advance, I think we got everything covered cept for the signature, the guide on this website was very helpful in covering everything else. She signed the part for the person who fills out the petition. The kids are 8 and 11, anyway I know it's kind of dumb haha so please be patient with us. This particular part of the process has been very stressful, anyway thanks in advance we really appreciate the help

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...