2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi, when returning my packet 3 (letter of readiness) to London, do I need to include a signed photocopy of my MRV receipt?

Thank you all. :luv:

event.png

LONDON CONSULATE AND VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

INTERVIEW DATE: 16th September 2011

♥-:¦:-·:*'""*♥:·.-:¦:-·** VISA APPROVED!!! ♥-:¦:-·:*'""*♥:·.-:¦:-·**

PASSPORT W/VISA RECEIVED: 21st September 2011

P.O.E: NEWARK, NJ ~ 26th September 2011

APPLIED FOR SS#: 17th October 2011

MARRIED: 25th October 2011

DISCOVERD PROBLEM WITH SS#: 23rd November 2011

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS, AP AND EAD PROCESS

MAILED AOS, EAD and AP: 23rd November 2011

2nd APPLICATION FOR SS#: 29th November 2011

3 HARD COPY RECEIPTS FOR AOS PACKAGE: 5th December 2011

BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT LETTER RECEIVED: 9th December 2011

SOCIAL SECURITY #CARD RECEIVED: 12th December 2011

NOTICE RECEIPT: AOS TRANSFERED TO CSC: 19th December 2011

ATTENDED BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT: 21st December 2011

APPLICATION TO CHANGE SS# SURNAME: 6th January 2012

TOLD BY SS THAT IM OUT OF STATUS, CANNOT CHANGE NAME ON SS# CARD: 24th January 2012

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Hi, when returning my packet 3 (letter of readiness) to London, do I need to include a signed photocopy of my MRV receipt?

Thank you all. :luv:

I asked this exact question on VJ and got 312 views and no replies! I did NOT include a copy of the MRV receipt with Packet 3, I simply took it with me to the interview and had no problems at all :)

adu7iqzpc.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.