JenniferS

Form DSL-1076 in packet 3

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi All,

I just received the email instructions from the US Consulate in Sydney. Listed in the instructions is..

Forms Required: Form DSL-1076 - applicant's statement of readiness to be interviewed

When I click on the little blue link for this, its not a form, just another 5 page list of instructions. Is there an actual form for this? I can't find it anywhere!! On VJ, I googled it.. nothing. Or, should he just write a letter and title it DSL-1076 and state he is ready to be interviewed?? lol.. what do we do here??

Thanks! Jenn

s-event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

LUCKY DUCK! I'm still waiting for the USCIS to send my petition to the NVC! been 3 weeks already :(

I believe you can get the form on this page

http://canberra.usembassy.gov/fiance_niv_appl.html

However I just clicked on DSL-1076 and and it does the same thing as you descibed, goes to the check list and instructions. Do you think maybe the checklist right downt he bottom is actually form DSL-1076?

Sorry if this wasn't much help!

Chloe.

K-1 Visa

Engaged 25/01/2011

I-129F sent 25/02/2011

NOA1 received 02/03/2011

NOA2 received 31/05/2011

Medical completed 14/06/2011

NVC received petition 21/06/2011

Petition arrived at SYD consulate 28/06/2011

Packet 3 (via email) received 28/06/2011

Packet 3 sent to consulate 18/07/2011

Packet 3 received by consulate 19/07/2011

Packet 4 received (via email) 20/07/2011

Interview date 09/08/2011

Interview PASSED! 9/08/2011

Visa received 17/08/2011

Flight booked 1/11/2011

POE 1/11/2011

AOS - EAD - AP

Date filed: 9/03/2012

NOA: 13/03/2012

Bio appointment: 04/04/2012

Interview: 19/06/2012

EAD and AP card received: 10/05/2012

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi All,

I just received the email instructions from the US Consulate in Sydney. Listed in the instructions is..

Forms Required: Form DSL-1076 - applicant's statement of readiness to be interviewed

When I click on the little blue link for this, its not a form, just another 5 page list of instructions. Is there an actual form for this? I can't find it anywhere!! On VJ, I googled it.. nothing. Or, should he just write a letter and title it DSL-1076 and state he is ready to be interviewed?? lol.. what do we do here??

Thanks! Jenn

Jen you need to print off the whole list of instructions as the DS-1076 is the 1st page and you need to take close notice of it as this is the one where you sign you name and details. the rest is a check list and the 1076 goes with the rest of you papers and forms. If I remember rightly the title ds-1076 is really small print at tope of page. Took me a bit to realise what it was. So read carefully darl k :thumbs:

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

yes, I have it now.. thank you!!! It is very easy to miss.. I clicked that link and it just looked like 7 more pages of instructions, but yes it is one of the last 2 pages with the checklist. Thanks!!

Got the hard copy letter from NVC today too =) Things are moving along!!

Fiance is due to visit tomorrow as well, flights are delayed due to the ash cloud.. pain in the #######!!! Can't wait to see him though.. been 5 loooooong months.. now I have to wait at least another 6 hours!! He'll be here when the packet arrives to his house in Oz though.. oh well, have mostly everything we need here anyway, should be able to send him back with almost everything assembled. Yay!!!

Jenn

s-event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.