Wendy<3Ahmed

NVC: Cairo Embassy IR-1/CR-1

1,493 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Waiting and watching with you all! Here is praying and believing in good news!!! Engo has his interview coming soon, excited to hear his good news! good.gif

Wishing Engo the best for his interview. Wishing it run as smooth as Amber & Ahmed's was.

Its great being part of this small supportive family, all of you guys are wonderful. Have a great afternoon everybody.

Timeline

Wishing Engo the best for his interview. Wishing it run as smooth as Amber & Ahmed's was.

Its great being part of this small supportive family, all of you guys are wonderful. Have a great afternoon everybody.

I couldn't have said it better... sending lots of prayers and love out to all of you! rose.gifheart.gifluv.gif

Timeline

Salam all

Amber and wendy thx for yr prayers guys this is really means alot to me

and i hope you guys the same in sha allah

and as you said we like family here and this what family do bu supporting each other

thanks again

and Ramdam Mubarak in advance

huda.jpg

tvquran_16.gif

My Visajourney

Our Marriage: (2008)

Date I-130 Sent : ( 2009-10-14)

Your item was delivered at 9:38 PM on October 18, 2009 in CHICAGO, IL 60680. USPS

The Money order money cashed at last on October 26, 2009 ... Waiting the NOA1

Date I-130 NOA1 (Receipt) : (2009-11-2) Dated in 23 Oct

Touched 27 Oct 2009 and 11,12 Feb 2010

Date I-130 NOA2 (Approved) : (2010-02-12) 4 Months From sending date !!

♥NVC JOURNEY♥

02-19-2010 : NVC case number assigned

04-07-2010 : Sent DS-3032 by E-mail

04-10-2010 : DS-3032 Accepted

04-14-2010 : Paid (AOS) Online

04-16-2010 : (AOS) shown as PAID

09-10-2010 : IV bill shows as PAID

08-03-2010: (AOS) packet completed and returned

08-23-2010 : NVC Received Completed (AOS)

09-20-2010 : DS-203 Completed and returned

09-23-2010 : NVC Received Completed DS-230

09-24-2010 : (AOS) accepted Per operator

09-28-2010 : DS-230 Entered Into System( and they also send checklist about sponsor :S )

10-15-2010 : DS-230 Completed with Checklist Also :S

01-11/14-2011 : Mailed /Delivered wt missing in both packets

02-01-2011 : SIF!!

02-03-2011 : Case Complete!

3rd Aug2011: Interview Date (AP Alhumdolillah ,,)

12 OCT2011 : Visa In Hand AP is over after 2 months from interview date

NOV2011 : POE

Timeline

27/7 :D

heheheh u r too funny i dont have to look at my calander anymore i just come here and u do the job mary !!!! jk i would be excited too i hope u hear good news in 2 days or so

Mina&Mariam

Timeline

heheheh u r too funny i dont have to look at my calander anymore i just come here and u do the job mary !!!! jk i would be excited too i hope u hear good news in 2 days or so

heheh ay 7'edma,eh ra2yak ba2a: what do u think? mee to wish 2 hear a good news, i would be so sad / angry if i didnt get my appointment date this once .. this month i finished one year since submitting I130 on July16,2010

what's ur news do u make ur flight reservation 2 egypt.

Mary&Besho

Timeline

about Rami75 and jenny&mahmoud plz dont forget to sign in VJ 2omorrow and after 2morrow to tell us as soon as u got ur appointments to be known.

Because ur cases is the first 2 cases in our Wendy's List related to March completetion.

we will be here 2 here from u.. thanks

Edited by mary&besho

Mary&Besho

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.