edgarmanzo0916

K1 CO SPONSOR WHO FILED TAXES JOINTLY

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

so my father is my co sponsor and he filed his 2010 taxes jointly with my mother. what he made alone was a little over for meeting our family size and poverty level guidelines, but just in case he is putting his bank info, and some stocks that he has. now my first question is if he filed jointly does my mother have to fill out an i134 also?? or just my dad and submit only his W2s?? so they know how much he made. second question, on i134 the question where it says i own real state valued at...do we put our house approximate value even though we still paying mortgage? what do we put where it says" with mortgages or other encumbrances there on amounting to...what goes in that line???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

so my father is my co sponsor and he filed his 2010 taxes jointly with my mother. what he made alone was a little over for meeting our family size and poverty level guidelines, but just in case he is putting his bank info, and some stocks that he has. now my first question is if he filed jointly does my mother have to fill out an i134 also?? or just my dad and submit only his W2s?? so they know how much he made. second question, on i134 the question where it says i own real state valued at...do we put our house approximate value even though we still paying mortgage? what do we put where it says" with mortgages or other encumbrances there on amounting to...what goes in that line???

EX. FOR K1 2010 POVERTY LEVEL AT 100% FOR A HOUSEHOLD OF 5 INCL. FIANCE IS 25,790.00 MY FATHER MADE 33,000 LAST YEAR. IS THAT ALL HE PUTS ON THE I134 OF DOES HE HAVE TO PUT A BANK STATEMENT FOR SAVINGS ACCT, STOCKS, AND VALUE OF HOUSE ALSO????????????????????

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

ON THAT LINE U PUT HOW MUCH MONEY U OWE STILL. FOR EXAMPLE IF YOUR HOUSE IS WORTH 300,000 AND YOU'VE PAID OF 75,000 OF YOUR MORTGAGE YOU WOULD PUT 225,000 ON THAT LINE YOUR ASKING ABOUT. THAT IS YOUR MORTGAGE, THATS HOW MUCH U STILL OWE ON THE HOUSE.

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

ON THAT LINE U PUT HOW MUCH MONEY U OWE STILL. FOR EXAMPLE IF YOUR HOUSE IS WORTH 300,000 AND YOU'VE PAID OF 75,000 OF YOUR MORTGAGE YOU WOULD PUT 225,000 ON THAT LINE YOUR ASKING ABOUT. THAT IS YOUR MORTGAGE, THATS HOW MUCH U STILL OWE ON THE HOUSE.

ON THE FIRST LINE YOU WOULD PUT 300,000 AND ON THE SECOND LINE U WOULD PUT 225,000 WITH THE EXAMPLE I JUST GAVE YOU

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.