m+w

Cost of medical exam in Haiti

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

The medical cost 350 us dollars. They will send you a list of doctors to chose from in packet 3. We chose Dr. Buteau, because we were told by a friend that he was the fastest, we got our results back in exactly seven days.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

we paid 250 because he need vaccinations. then we had to pay 322 because he needed a tb test. which i think was a scam to get more money from us because they could of did that shot in his forearm. but they took forever to give us those results. and now the embassy told us that the medical expired so we had to do it over and this time they asked for 300 then the dr gave him back 150 because he didnt need the vaccinations. and now they pulling the same bull ####### for the tb test so i told him no im not paying for it again. and this time its FREE because the dr requested it! SO who requested it last time? Im aggravated and confused. Currently waiting on the results which they said will take 8 weeks. we called this week they said he has to wait 3 more weeks because the results are coming from a lab in Dominican republic. I would not reccomend goin to dr theard. Stay far away from this guy

• 4 months later...
Timeline

I was wondering about the price. Thanks

USCIS K-1 (I-129F) petition filled - 1st attempt

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=109857

USCIS K-1 (I-129F) petition filled - 2nd attempt

I-129F sent to Dallas, TX lockbox: 02/08/12

Service center: Vermont

NOA1: 02/13/12

NOA2: 07/30/12

Received at NVC: 08/06/12

Sent by NVC: 08/09/12

Received at Consulate in Haiti: 08/13/12

Packet 3 received: 08/22/12

Medical done: 10/10/12

Packet 3 sent: 10/18/12

Packet 4 received: 10/31/13

Interview: 12/03/12 (Result: ********)

POE date: **/**/12

y5goes4jm.png

Timeline

If the medical is 350.00 how much for the visa?

the interview at the embassy is also $350. i read somewhere about another $10 charge...is there a charge for the actual visa or just to pay for the appointment?

• 1 year later...
Timeline

We have received our NOA2. I want to know if the fee is $350 for medical exam + $350 for the Visa Appointment + $10 at the interview to pay for Haiti Messenger. Also, what vaccinations are required for the medical examinations?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.