mike42979

New possible cosponsor???

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ooook so much drama, My father is willing to Sponsor my Fiancee but i have a few questions because currently i live in the house since loosing my job 2 weeks ago.

#1 what household size would my father have to have sufficient earnings for 3 people, him, my mom and my Fiancee or 4 including me although he doesnt claim me on his taxes?

#2 Can he be a sponsor if he owns his business but claimed enough to cover the poverty line for said amount of people.

#3 How does he prove his income under a sole proprietorship, will just tax returns be enough as he doesnt write himself a paycheck?

My Proposal to kristine!!! :)

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-25

I-129F RFE(s): NONE!!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-02

Interview Date : 2011-09-01

Interview Result : Approved

Household size of 3, no need to include you in the count if he doesn't list you as a dependant.

What is his adjusted gross income?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Forget it my dad doesnt qualify, just checked his return!

Ok now my sister might be willing to do it, Shes a nurse and is married with 1 child, she filed a joint return with her husband do they both have to qualify together because he lost his job a few weeks ago also. I believe she makes enough on her own but im looking into that now!

:bonk:

Im going insane and my options are dwindling!

My Proposal to kristine!!! :)

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-25

I-129F RFE(s): NONE!!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-02

Interview Date : 2011-09-01

Interview Result : Approved

Household size of 3, no need to include you in the count if he doesn't list you as a dependant.

What is his adjusted gross income?

It's not his AGI. If self-employed line 22

#2 Can he be a sponsor if he owns his business but claimed enough to cover the poverty line for said amount of people.

#3 How does he prove his income under a sole proprietorship, will just tax returns be enough as he doesnt write himself a paycheck?

Edited by sjr09

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.