Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

travel to and from canada while on WHP

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Country: Australia

Hi :)

A while ago I asked about the option of going to Canada and getting a working holiday visa, the good news is this has been approved and I'm moving there in late June! (if only USCIS worked as quickly!!) I am spouse of LPR so it's looking like a bit of a wait and Canada is a hell of a lot closer than Australia!

My questions is will I have problems traveling into USA? I'm entering USA staying for 2 weeks then going to Canada. I know that my Husband will have no problems visiting me, but my sister and I planned a road-trip in December and my whole family is coming to visit us for Christmas and I want to be able to enter- I don't want to throw Christmas presents over Niagara falls! SO how can I prove I have ties to Canada if the whole nature of my stay is temporary? (1 year to 24 months)

Thanks for any Help and hope the visa bulletin moves quickly so I don't have to worry about "visits!"


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...