nikolacolada

CDJ medical and ASC appointments

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey! we finally scheduled our appointment but I we scheduled the ASC appointment on Monday and we were planning on him going to the medical on Tuesday and then the interview Wednesday, but after reading some of the reviews and experiences that people wrote about CDJ now I'm thinking we should have scheduled the ASC appointment for Tuesday and we should be doing the medical on Monday, since sometimes the results aren't ready the same day, especially if they do a urine test?

Think I should change it?

Timeline

also does anyone know if the medical clinics will be open on July 4th?

I JUST CALLED YESTERDAY AND NO THE MEDICAL OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED ON JULY 4TH AND YES ITS BETTER IF YOU GO BACK IN RESCHEDULE. YOU COULD NO PROBLEM. ITS BETTER TO DO MEDICAL ON FIRST DAY ASC ON SECOND DAY AND INTERVIEW THIRD DAY. IF YOU GO TO THE CDJ REVIEWS THERE IS A SPECIFIC REVIEW IN DETAIL HOW THEY SPENT THEIR DAYS WHAT THEY DID AND HOW THEY DID IT.

IT IS REVIEW #7715

Edited by edgarmanzo0916

Timeline

I'm noticing in the reviews that some people do the medical two days in advance, and some people do it the day before the interview... right now our only option is to do the medical on tuesday because monday is the 4th of july and apparently the clinics are closed.

Our plane tickets are already bought so we can't change the dates. Ideally for us we'd do the ASC on monday, the medical on tuesday and the interview on wednesday... does this sound ok .. it seems like the people who had the medical done the day before the interview didn't have any problems...

Edited by nikolacolada

Timeline

I'm noticing in the reviews that some people do the medical two days in advance, and some people do it the day before the interview... right now our only option is to do the medical on tuesday because monday is the 4th of july and apparently the clinics are closed.

Our plane tickets are already bought so we can't change the dates. Ideally for us we'd do the ASC on monday, the medical on tuesday and the interview on wednesday... does this sound ok .. it seems like the people who had the medical done the day before the interview didn't have any problems...

ITS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL. JUST THAT THERE IS THAT WHAT IF YOU KNOW. WHAT IF THE RESULTS ARENT READY ON TIME FOR YOUR INTERVIEW?? BUT THEN AGAIN EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE DONE MEDICALS AND ASC APPTS THE SAME DAY BEFORE THE INTERVIEW. BUT IN THE EVENT YOUR MEDICAL RESULTS ARENT READY BEFORE YOUR INTERVIEW YOU WILL HAVE TO RESCHEDULE, THEREFORE PROLONGING YOUR STAY AT JUAREZ

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey! we finally scheduled our appointment but I we scheduled the ASC appointment on Monday and we were planning on him going to the medical on Tuesday and then the interview Wednesday, but after reading some of the reviews and experiences that people wrote about CDJ now I'm thinking we should have scheduled the ASC appointment for Tuesday and we should be doing the medical on Monday, since sometimes the results aren't ready the same day, especially if they do a urine test?

Think I should change it?

WELL IF THE MEDICAL CLINIC IS GOING TO BE CLOSED ON FOURTH OF JULY THEN WOULDNT THE ASC OFFICE BE CLOSED AS WELL ON MONDAY??? IF SO WHAT I WOULD DO IS SCHEDULE YOUR ASC APPOINTMENT AS LATE AS POSSIBLE ON TUESDAY SAY LIKE AT 5 O'CLOCK SO YOU CAN ALSO DO THE MEDICAL ON TUESDAY EARLY IN THE MORNING AND HAVE ENUFF TIME TO GO TO YOUR ASC APPOINTMENT IN THE AFFTERNOON

Timeline

well on the website it lets me make an ASC appointment on the 4th.. so if it's letting me make an appointment I'm assuming the ASC office is open (I hope its not just a technical diffuculty!) lol

It does show that the consulate is closed on the 4th..

Timeline

WELL IF THE MEDICAL CLINIC IS GOING TO BE CLOSED ON FOURTH OF JULY THEN WOULDNT THE ASC OFFICE BE CLOSED AS WELL ON MONDAY??? IF SO WHAT I WOULD DO IS SCHEDULE YOUR ASC APPOINTMENT AS LATE AS POSSIBLE ON TUESDAY SAY LIKE AT 5 O'CLOCK SO YOU CAN ALSO DO THE MEDICAL ON TUESDAY EARLY IN THE MORNING AND HAVE ENUFF TIME TO GO TO YOUR ASC APPOINTMENT IN THE AFFTERNOON

that too!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.