Jump to content

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Im alittle confused on some things on the form: Maybe someone can help me out a bit!

Part 6: # 23 Since im a waitress and havent been working there a year yet do to the fact that im still a student in college..how do I figure out my annual income?

I can just average out my paychecks and figure it out that way but do I add my average tips to that as well?

Also I will be using my aunt as a co sponsor: I understand that she has to fill out the i 864 as well but does her husband also have to fill one out since they both own the restaurant. Both of their names are on the tax returns they filed for the restaurant which she will be using in order to sponsor my husband.

And also on the lines that I leave blank should I write N/A in them or just leave them blank?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...