Jump to content

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India


I filed My AOS before one month and I got the letter for REF document that I am not meeting the Poverty line requirement.

Now, My father in law is working and they were 4 family member. Now My spouse living with me so Now they are 3 family member. My father in law , Mother in law and brother in law.

my mother in law not working any more but she used to work before December,2010. My father in law is working. They filed the join tax return for 2010 and their income was about $57,000 .

Can any one tell me that I have to file just one I-864 or two I-864 for both my father in law and mother in law?

And If I have to file two I-864 they Can my mother in law be joint sponsor even she is not working?

Please Please help me .

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...