Mrsm31

Help I need a co sponser but my AOS is already processed

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

From my last topic about a friend got blue slipped because her 2008 return wasn't over the poverty line

Well both of my 2009, 2008 are under the poverty line except for my 2010 my recent year..I currently make over the poverty line but I am self employed so I do not have check stubs, but employer did write me up a job letter stating my current year salary there.

I am still waiting to get my husband medical and interview date..well actually the ds230 is still processing.. My husband im filing for is in Jamaica the embassy in JAmaica.. While we are waiting

Now I found a co sponser but My AOS is already processed what should I do as in now?? What are the steps should me and my cosponser take as in NOW???

From my last topic about a friend got blue slipped because her 2008 return wasn't over the poverty line

Well both of my 2009, 2008 are under the poverty line except for my 2010 my recent year..I currently make over the poverty line but I am self employed so I do not have check stubs, but employer did write me up a job letter stating my current year salary there.

I am still waiting to get my husband medical and interview date..well actually the ds230 is still processing.. My husband im filing for is in Jamaica the embassy in JAmaica.. While we are waiting

Now I found a co sponser but My AOS is already processed what should I do as in now?? What are the steps should me and my cosponser take as in NOW???

You will need a co-sponsor when your husband is interviewed at the JA embassy. Have the co-sponsor to complete the 864 forms and have everything ready to be presented at the interview.

You will need a co-sponsor when your husband is interviewed at the JA embassy. Have the co-sponsor to complete the 864 forms and have everything ready to be presented at the interview.

Oh okay i didn't know if you could do that have your co sponsers paperwork on you when you go to the interview wow okay cool!!

LifeJourney are you on the facebook vj forum???

Oh okay i didn't know if you could do that have your co sponsers paperwork on you when you go to the interview wow okay cool!!

LifeJourney are you on the facebook vj forum???

Nope, I opt-out tooo much drama for me. Sorry.

The girl from Ohio, banju she went through the same thing, but she was blue slipped so she had to bring her information back at a later date. She is now filing for her step-daughter.

Edited by LIFE'SJOURNEY

Nope, I opt-out tooo much drama for me. Sorry.

The girl from Ohio, banju she went through the same thing, but she was blue slipped so she had to bring her information back at a later date. She is now filing for her step-daughter.

Life Journey I know what you mean, I am on there and it some good and bad on there..So far the good outweighs the bad, I actually met my co sponser in there... you feel me? yeah i know banju that who I was referring to all along when I started the other thread yesterday.. her story scared the heck out of me..I didn't know they will accept the co sponser when my hubby shows up at the interview..I thought he would have to get rejected asked for it and then he take it back to them.. I am hoping my cosponser will be willing to send me all her info before my hubby makes his interview..she is also filing for her hubby and his son to...we are almost neck to neck..I do not why they make stuff so hard on ppl..smh

Life Journey I know what you mean, I am on there and it some good and bad on there..So far the good outweighs the bad, I actually met my co sponser in there... you feel me? yeah i know banju that who I was referring to all along when I started the other thread yesterday.. her story scared the heck out of me..I didn't know they will accept the co sponser when my hubby shows up at the interview..I thought he would have to get rejected asked for it and then he take it back to them.. I am hoping my cosponser will be willing to send me all her info before my hubby makes his interview..she is also filing for her hubby and his son to...we are almost neck to neck..I do not why they make stuff so hard on ppl..smh

If he has it on hand they will accept it. For the CR1, the Jamaican consular like to see a continuous pattern of income met or above the income level. I am surprise banju went back with the same problems she had when she petition her husband. They told her she needed a co-sponsor at the consular review with her husband, so they would also apply the same guidelines to her step daughter petition.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well i sent my dad papers as a house hold member and his income and mine were more than enough so no i didnt go back with the same situation but apparently they wanted someone noit in the same home.

CR-1 Visa

California Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

Marriage (if applicable):

2010-11-03

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-11-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2011-03-30

NVC Received : 2011-04-08

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2011-04-18

Pay I-864 Bill 2011-04-18

Receive I-864 Package : 2011-04-19

Return Completed I-864 : 2011-04-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2011-04-19

Receive IV Bill : 2011-04-29

Pay IV Bill : 2011-05-02

Receive Instruction Package : 2011-06-03

Case Completed at NVC : 2011-04-22

NVC Left : 2011-04-22

Consulate Received : 2011-04-25

Packet 3 Received : 2011-04-29

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-05-04

Packet 4 Received : 2011-05-05

Interview Date : 2011-06-03

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required): 2011-06-21

Second Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 2011-06-22

US Entry : 2011-07-04

Well i sent my dad papers as a house hold member and his income and mine were more than enough so no i didnt go back with the same situation but apparently they wanted someone noit in the same home.

Damn bajan that is messed up!! they try everything to keep folks down.. smh I hope you get your problem fix which I am for sure you will :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.