marie007

Panel Physician

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello all:

I will eventually have interview appointment in Montreal. Does anyone know of address and numbers of panel physicians? Also, I have to get everything done, for interview. I have so much money and time off from work, to stay in Montreal. For example, I read that it can take 4 to 5 days to get papers from Panel physician back to me, not even in time for interview. I can only stay in Montreal for 8 days.That is in a Hotel. YUK, and alone. Unfortunately, I am still waiting now for blood lab test from local hospital, it has been now 3 weeks. Still haven't done my police check, and the mail is on strike. I have PK 3, which is a bit confusing. I want to just fly over the border and exist with my husband. Wish things were easer.

Marie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello all:

I will eventually have interview appointment in Montreal. Does anyone know of address and numbers of panel physicians? Also, I have to get everything done, for interview. I have so much money and time off from work, to stay in Montreal. For example, I read that it can take 4 to 5 days to get papers from Panel physician back to me, not even in time for interview. I can only stay in Montreal for 8 days.That is in a Hotel. YUK, and alone. Unfortunately, I am still waiting now for blood lab test from local hospital, it has been now 3 weeks. Still haven't done my police check, and the mail is on strike. I have PK 3, which is a bit confusing. I want to just fly over the border and exist with my husband. Wish things were easer.

Marie

Have a look at the consulate's website, everything is listed for both packets : http://montreal.usconsulate.gov/content/content.asp?section=visas&document=index

You can mail the consulate everything listed for a said Packet when DOS tells you it's been mailed to you (1-202-633-1225, press 1 then 0). It saves you the snail mail time. As a CR-1 beneficiary I believe the consulate will assign your interview.

The physician panel is available here : http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3739.html

If you have questions that haven't been answered yet on the forum, feel free to post it!

US citizen since April 2016

ROC completed April 2014

AOS from K1 completed February 2012

Timeline

Montreal Executive Health Clinic

Corporate Headquarters

500 Sherbrooke Street West, 11th Floor

Montreal, Quebec H3A 3C6

Main Switchboard: (514) 845-1211

Toll Free: (800) 499-1394

Fax: (514) 845-4842

Email: info@medisys.ca

That is the address for Montreal Medisys. I had my medical there turn around was 3 days for the medical. 215$ Cheaper than the other company that does the immigration medicals.If you need any vaccinations they charge extra so please get them from your personal doctor before you go to the immigration they are very expensive by the immigration doctors.

Edited by Inky

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

Thanks for the address. Are you saying it took 3 days to get back papers from Panel Physician. Was it mailed by courier to your Hotel or did you pick them up? Was it hard to get an appointment? I will hopefully be staying in a Hotel close to Consulate. Is the panel physician far from that area? I have all vaccinations. I do not have my blood lab test, yet. I am calling again Monday. You see I work a 60 hour work week. It was hard to get time off to do a lot of things. So, waiting on lab test. Also the mail is on a rotating strikes, my doctor receptionist is afraid to mail test ( after she receives it). Thanks for the response.

Marie

Montreal Executive Health Clinic

Corporate Headquarters

500 Sherbrooke Street West, 11th Floor

Montreal, Quebec H3A 3C6

Main Switchboard: (514) 845-1211

Toll Free: (800) 499-1394

Fax: (514) 845-4842

Email: info@medisys.ca

That is the address for Montreal Medisys. I had my medical there turn around was 3 days for the medical. 215$ Cheaper than the other company that does the immigration medicals.If you need any vaccinations they charge extra so please get them from your personal doctor before you go to the immigration they are very expensive by the immigration doctors.

Timeline

Hi;

I am doing snail mail, with DS-230. The reason for that is I do not understand all the electronic part. I am mailing all original copy's and copies. The bar code and a letter of content. The mail is on a rotating strike. Somehow I got to be agent, not my husband, so my husband has received nothing. He e-mail them today to make contact with NVC. We are CR-1. I am stalling because I still do not have police check nor blood lab test. I work long hours and very difficult to get time off. I will have time off for interview in Montreal. Hard to book everything, panel physician, hotel which is new to me. Hotel are pretty well book in the summer in Montreal, another problem, but I am way ahead of myself..lol. And my husband in Missouri needs to mail me papers that I will need for interview. So, I ask him to fill out his affidavit of support so I could have all his W2 and papers. I am worried about originals getting lost in mail during a strike. Thanks for the response.

Marie

Have a look at the consulate's website, everything is listed for both packets : http://montreal.usconsulate.gov/content/content.asp?section=visas&document=index

You can mail the consulate everything listed for a said Packet when DOS tells you it's been mailed to you (1-202-633-1225, press 1 then 0). It saves you the snail mail time. As a CR-1 beneficiary I believe the consulate will assign your interview.

The physician panel is available here : http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3739.html

If you have questions that haven't been answered yet on the forum, feel free to post it!

Timeline

Thanks for the address. Are you saying it took 3 days to get back papers from Panel Physician. Was it mailed by courier to your Hotel or did you pick them up? Was it hard to get an appointment? I will hopefully be staying in a Hotel close to Consulate. Is the panel physician far from that area? I have all vaccinations. I do not have my blood lab test, yet. I am calling again Monday. You see I work a 60 hour work week. It was hard to get time off to do a lot of things. So, waiting on lab test. Also the mail is on a rotating strikes, my doctor receptionist is afraid to mail test ( after she receives it). Thanks for the response.

Marie

3 days after they called me and said I could pick it up. If you want courier service it is extra 50$.

It was very easy to get an appointment. when I called they asked if I wanted one for the same week when I called and I said a little too early maybe next month please?

It is not far from the consul no. It is a 3 min drive or 8-10 min walk from the consul.

Bring a snack or juice with you, it took over an hour in there because so many people were there. They do the appointment in sections and you spend lots of time sitting in the waiting room.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.