Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

I-729f vs I-130? what to do? what to do?

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia

Hi all...I'm just wanting some kind of insight as to those of you that have or are, in similar situation as my fiancee and I..our situation in short is as follows..my fiancee and I plan to get married but not sure which route would wrok better for us? He's from Ethiopia, and I live in the U.S. I went back in April for a few days, and now dont know if we do the fiancee visa process, if we will automatically be denied because of where he's from? or if I should just go and get married there, in Ethiopia? either way we will get married but our concern is what the USCIS and what they may look at as far as our situation? need some help...any advice? thanks guys!! :help:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...