hisprincess

needs support PARANOIA

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Vj friends,

i just realized when i woke up this morning that there was never a minute this scare of undergoing the dreaded sputum examination at slec left my mind for almost a week now since i had to cancel my appointment last week.and today i officially consider myself as paranoid and im probably just hurting myself doing so.

the paranoia got worse when i got a call from my bestfriend that her mother just died from lung infection and we all lived together in an area where 2 other people passed away suspected from tb infection years ago,right after the phone call i rushed to a nearby hospital to have a chest xray which had a favorable result..negative from any spots very clear...still didnt free me from worrying and reading information,reviews and past threads here about sputum test just makes things worst for me now.i am recovering from a minor cough that only lasted for a couple of days which i only treated with herbal meds ( garlic and lagundi to be exact)and was able to resume weight training yesterday.i re scheduled my medical exam this coming monday i am still very nervous..help me lord! how come i seldom read good feedbacks about SLEC

TIA and Goodluck to all of us on this nerve wrecking Journey

Timeline

Princess please try not to worry too much. You have a very recent clear x-ray which many of the women going into St Lukes do not have, They do not know what their x-ray will look like. You do. Its clear. Your cough lasted a couple of days and cleared. You're fine now. And you are right being worried can make you ill. At the very worst a sputum test delays things for 2 months while treatment is done but that is for people who test positive. Tonieta just went for the medical and said it was ok just time consuming. Many of the women here say simply "I did my medical today" so that's why you don't hear too much about it. In the scheme of things it seems not so traumatic just one more thing that has to be done. I underdstand that you are worried but also want you to balance that with what you know about yourself right now. You can feel pretty confident your clear lungs are not going to be a problem at St. Lukes.Good luck. Go and get it over with. Aloha....Paul

Hello Vj friends,

i just realized when i woke up this morning that there was never a minute this scare of undergoing the dreaded sputum examination at slec left my mind for almost a week now since i had to cancel my appointment last week.and today i officially consider myself as paranoid and im probably just hurting myself doing so.

the paranoia got worse when i got a call from my bestfriend that her mother just died from lung infection and we all lived together in an area where 2 other people passed away suspected from tb infection years ago,right after the phone call i rushed to a nearby hospital to have a chest xray which had a favorable result..negative from any spots very clear...still didnt free me from worrying and reading information,reviews and past threads here about sputum test just makes things worst for me now.i am recovering from a minor cough that only lasted for a couple of days which i only treated with herbal meds ( garlic and lagundi to be exact)and was able to resume weight training yesterday.i re scheduled my medical exam this coming monday i am still very nervous..help me lord! how come i seldom read good feedbacks about SLEC

TIA and Goodluck to all of us on this nerve wrecking Journey

Timeline

thanks Paul + Tonieta ,you made me feel so much better and more confident to have my medical in few days..these are the words of encouragement that i really needed.. Thor ( my fiance) had been very supportive too i just thought that hearing from you guys would help more if not,completely be worry free which you just made me feel.. mahalo my friend :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

you dont need to worry! at least you got your noa2 means that youre already approve! while me and some people here still waiting waiting and waiting! for what?for the noa2 but then we still dont know yet when gonna recieve it! baka yung samin year 2012 pa baka magunaw ng mundo wala pa rin akong noa2!

Timeline

@charlize, i just read your post and my heart goes out to you yet i am admiring you for having such a strong character..praying so hard right now and your journey is included in my prayers..lahat naman tayo makakarating din (F)

to le_janna, salamat sis,bigla akong lumakas hehe..nagrready ng mag workout ulit haayzt..i know ito lang need ko hehe :bonk:

Timeline

Hi HisPrincess! I might have my medical this Mon, May 30 if I get out early from NBI for the NBI clearance. I'm trying to maximize my time. I might be there in the afternoon though. :)

TIMELINE:

Feb 01, 2011 - Sent I-129F to Texas Lockbox

Feb 07, 2011 - I-129F Received

Feb 19, 2011 - NOA1 (Mail)

May 13, 2011 - NOA2 (e-mail notice)

May 17, 2011 - NOA 2 (Mail)

May 28, 2011 - Got case number after 2 weeks of waiting

May 30-31, 2011 - 2-day Medical at SLMEC (without the NVC letter, just the MCN)

July 01, 2011 - Interview (APPROVED despite delayed documents!)

July 14, 2011 - Picked up visa from 2Go Main

July 15, 2011 - Bought one-way ticket for first time immigrant (rate)

July 18, 2011 - CFO at SMEF-COW

July 31, 2011 - Flight to the US! (Finally!)

My blogsite: www.neighborlj.blogspot.com

Timeline

@ lovelyjoy,i heard its so much better to have the medical in the afternoon so i might as well gives my companion some time to look around for a place to stay :hehe: so well probably see each other :)

going to be with my 3 year old son which is a k2 applicant

goodluck to us!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.