Sign in to follow this  
mike42979

NBI authorization letter?

7 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me what i need to write to Authorize someone to get the NBI for me? or does anyone have a sample letter i have been searching everywhere?

Thank you!

My Proposal to kristine!!! :)

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-25

I-129F RFE(s): NONE!!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-02

Interview Date : 2011-09-01

Interview Result : Approved

Can someone tell me what i need to write to Authorize someone to get the NBI for me? or does anyone have a sample letter i have been searching everywhere?

Thank you!

do you mean to apply for your NBI record or just receive it?

i dont think there has to be some format for that. just write to whom it may concern and that ur authorizing that person to get you your NBI. if you are renewing it, you have to give that person your old NBI, authorization letter and a valid ID.

if its first time, maybe not as they need you to be there for finger printing & picture taking

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

do you mean to apply for your NBI record or just receive it?

i dont think there has to be some format for that. just write to whom it may concern and that ur authorizing that person to get you your NBI. if you are renewing it, you have to give that person your old NBI, authorization letter and a valid ID.

if its first time, maybe not as they need you to be there for finger printing & picture taking

Well its for my Fiancee she had NBI before but lost the old one so she will send her relative to get a new one on her behalf.

Well its for my Fiancee she had NBI before but lost the old one so she will send her relative to get a new one on her behalf.

why? where is she right now? she can request NBI records easily to any local NBI office in the philippines.

if she cant provide a copy of her old one, she will considered as new applicant and is required to be present, do the finger printing as well as picture taking that will be printed on her NBI clearance

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

I don't think they allow authorized representatives unless the applicant is living/working in another country or has a serious ailment. She needs to be finger-printed and photographed at the NBI office/kiosk/satellite branch. But try to verify it at the nearest NBI office or at the main branch. :)

http://www.nbi.gov.ph/faq.htm

TIMELINE:

Feb 01, 2011 - Sent I-129F to Texas Lockbox

Feb 07, 2011 - I-129F Received

Feb 19, 2011 - NOA1 (Mail)

May 13, 2011 - NOA2 (e-mail notice)

May 17, 2011 - NOA 2 (Mail)

May 28, 2011 - Got case number after 2 weeks of waiting

May 30-31, 2011 - 2-day Medical at SLMEC (without the NVC letter, just the MCN)

July 01, 2011 - Interview (APPROVED despite delayed documents!)

July 14, 2011 - Picked up visa from 2Go Main

July 15, 2011 - Bought one-way ticket for first time immigrant (rate)

July 18, 2011 - CFO at SMEF-COW

July 31, 2011 - Flight to the US! (Finally!)

My blogsite: www.neighborlj.blogspot.com

I don't think they allow authorized representatives unless the applicant is living/working in another country or has a serious ailment. She needs to be finger-printed and photographed at the NBI office/kiosk/satellite branch. But try to verify it at the nearest NBI office or at the main branch. :)

http://www.nbi.gov.ph/faq.htm

She lives and works in the Cayman Islands which is located in the Caribbean so that is why she cant go herself.

She lives and works in the Cayman Islands which is located in the Caribbean so that is why she cant go herself.

if she lives abroad, she needs to go to the nearest philippine consulate or embassy, they normally have an NBI form there she can fill in, some embassy have have their finger printing right there but some would give them a reference letter to a local CID/police station to do it for her then she will have to send that to her relative, they will take it to NBI. it should be a sealed envelop where the form she filled with her info & finger print, a photo, then a letter from the embassy saying she requested that. some embassy even do it but for me back in bahrain i had to send it myself and asked my sister to get it for me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.