andrea4prez

? mom in law approved b2 from phil

2 posts in this topic

Can someone please enlighten me on what's the new process on acquiring tourist visa? My mom in law got approved awhile ago for a tourist visa and they took her passport after that they were told to leave. while my father in law was told they need to decide further because of discrepancies on the date on his old and new passport and birth certificate.

after my mom in law was approved, they took her passport and they were told to go home...they didn't even ask her to pay visa delivery fee...how long does it take to get her visa? and is that the new process now?

THanks!

1997- met in Highschool (philippines)

2004 - andrea migrated to U.S.

2005 - visited then b.f.

2007 - MARRIED

2008 - visited now husband in philippines

jULY 24, 2009 - andrea got her U.S. Citizenship

july 30,2009- I130 received

august 2009- VISITED hubby

sept 14, 2009- I130 approved

november 12, 2009 -case complete

december 14, 2009- interview -APPROVED!!!!

Can someone please enlighten me on what's the new process on acquiring tourist visa? My mom in law got approved awhile ago for a tourist visa and they took her passport after that they were told to leave. while my father in law was told they need to decide further because of discrepancies on the date on his old and new passport and birth certificate.

after my mom in law was approved, they took her passport and they were told to go home...they didn't even ask her to pay visa delivery fee...how long does it take to get her visa? and is that the new process now?

THanks!

does your mom fill-up a 2GO form? if she does i think the payment for the delivery is included in the payment of Visa fee... so she was not ask to pay anymore, as long she fill-up the 2GO form they will deliver it... btw 2GO is the new courier of USEM

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.