Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Address filing question

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Dear Vijers

I have a question and I would truly appreciate your feedback/opinions or whatever in this subject,

I came to the USA in Jan/09 to be with my beautiful wife. We got married and all and I got my CGC on Sep 2009.

In June 2011 I will be filing to remove the conditions. When I first moved to the states me and my wife lived with her parents from Jan 09 till March 2011.

We recently rented a place a lot closer to my work...only 4 miles away. Her parents home is about 60miles away from my work totaling 120 miles daily commute i had to go through.

Now, we signed the lease for this apartment, we have joint utility bills together, for this address. however, we hate this apartment, our neighbors are loud, noisy and they play music so loud that im not able to sleep in piece. luckily we only signed a 6 months lease. our lease will expire on the 30th of September 2011.

because we have unpleasant neighbors my wife decided to go back and live with her parents ( which is indeed a good idea) considering all the psychos that lives around us. I go to her parents home every Friday night and come back Monday morning.

We kept our old address ( her parents home where my first green card was mailed to me) in our IDs because we're planning to move back with her parents back in September as we re considering to buy a home close to them.

now.... my QUESTION: in the I-751 form what do we put as our home address and Mailing address?

1) do we put the new apartments address? or do we put her parents address?

My opinion is to put the new apartments address as the main address and the mail address as her parents as we will be moving back there anyway. we re filing in June and lease expires in September so I don't want to move out from this apartment while our case is still pending.

What do you all think? please give me your opinions.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.