^_^

Trump: Obama was a terrible student. I was really smart and have great aptitude!

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I wonder how this resonates with the "education doesn't matter" cretins who seem to dominate the GOP.

NEW YORK (AP) — Real estate mogul Donald Trump suggested in an interview Monday that President Barack Obama had been a poor student who did not deserve to be admitted to the Ivy League universities he attended.

"I heard he was a terrible student, terrible. How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard?" Trump said in an interview with The Associated Press.

Katie Hogan, a spokeswoman for Obama's re-election campaign, declined to comment.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hLwU-RlIyzUA_sZCs1KLt6WiKmCA?docId=292f4280ef89473ca40a7329ce4cc829

Trump said about himself, “I have very high aptitude. I was a great student. I went to the best schools.”

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/apr/16/news/la-pn-trump-florida-20110416

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Has anyone been to TRUMP Tower in NYC? There's a sign outside that's advertises "the best restaurants in the world". I totally believe that TRUMP believes that to be true, but does anyone else?

TRUMP was "epic winning" before Charlie Sheen. He's just not as cool sounding in his delusions.

Cretins? Are you intolerant?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I wonder how this resonates with the "education doesn't matter" cretins who seem to dominate the GOP.

Cretins? :lol:

You are an angry man.

All BS aside, give me a few policy reasons why trump would be "so wrong" for this country?

Or is it all about his personality?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

here is a cretin. Where is this? Its gotta be someones hometown. Prolly aint good enough for dinner.

Edited by Unions suck

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Cretins? :lol:

You are an angry man.

All BS aside, give me a few policy reasons why trump would be "so wrong" for this country?

Is Trump trying to run on policy, or is he just making grand pronouncements about himself and Obama?

here is a cretin. Where is this? Its gotta be someones hometown. Prolly aint good enough for dinner.

You'll need better bait than that Marc. Not like you to be all cryptic.

Timeline

Is Trump trying to run on policy, or is he just making grand pronouncements about himself and Obama?

His main policy point is trade, in fairness he addresses a number of such issues though it;s his attacks on Obamer which grab headlines.

William Penn

You'll need better bait than that Marc. Not like you to be all cryptic.

Bait? Are you making things up in your mind again?

Edited by Unions suck

― Andrew Wilkow

Yeah, like trying to fish with a bit of toilet paper on the hook, instead of a worm or a lure.

Edited by Unions suck

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline

Policy. Remember, his major policy proposal is to "take Iraq's oil".

And if we keep going we will have Libya's too.

:blink:

William Penn

Too Right!

Every time the man speaks, I react like the ankle biter (in the vid).

and, How many times has Trump filed bankruptcy? 4-5 times? :wacko:

Wait a sec, :blink: he is exactly what this country needs!? An experienced debt dodger! :thumbs:

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! DEFAULT! DEFAULT! DEFAULT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!