Mrsm31

Ds203 and Aos requires document check list! Husband lives in Jamaica

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Okay I been reading a couple of shortcuts on here to bypass the nvc

Well I need to know exactly my husband who I am filing for that lives in Jamaica going to need to send to me

I heard some of the stuff that listed on shortcut to bypass nvc also state it varies on what country you lives in???? therefore that is how i came up with my question

It too many different you need these documents so I would like for ppl that already done this from Jamaica can tell me what are the exact forms my husband need to send to me right away keep in mind it takes me 3-4 wks to get mail from him so please be exact what I need

Also I live Georgia from the state what exactly documents do I for the AOS package

Now I read somewhere they was saying I need a employer letter I got that, my 3 years of tax I got that but with my employer I do not have regular check stubs from her why because I am a independent contractor and she gives me regular check from her acct to pay me, therefore I do not have pay stubs from her but I do have my year of 2010 I099/w2 from her.. can I use this??

Thank is there anything else I need to have with my aos package ??

My last two years 08 and 09 I made no more than 10,000 but this year i made 20,030 will they take my last year in consideration and over look o8 and 09 and i been with my employer for over a year and couple of months.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.