MandD

ASC appointment in mexico

7 posts in this topic

Hi. I just got the letter from juarez consulate. And i need an advise about the ASC appointment.

1. How many days before the interview would be safe to schedule it? And 2. where should i make it , i live in mexico city, should i schedule here or in juarez asc?

Im stucked in the step. :(

Thank u very much

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

In the latest interviews beneficiaries went to ASC appt. first, then medical and then interview (3 days in total).

One of the petitioners called Juarez and the agent said to allow up to 48 hrs between ASC appointment and the visa interview. If you do it at an ASC facility at another state, like Mexico City then you have to allow more time b/c they send fingerprints & photo via DHL to CDJ. Also, since they still dont guarantee it will be ready in a week...

In the latest interviews beneficiaries went to ASC appt. first, then medical and then interview (3 days in total).

One of the petitioners called Juarez and the agent said to allow up to 48 hrs between ASC appointment and the visa interview. If you do it at an ASC facility at another state, like Mexico City then you have to allow more time b/c they send fingerprints & photo via DHL to CDJ. Also, since they still dont guarantee it will be ready in a week...

thank u so much danilu, u just gave me an idea,

I could schedule my ASC app at early monday and then after this has done , go to right away to the clinic for my medical examination, and have one day between my medical and ASC app, and the interview just in case they need more time for my medical examination results.

Timeline

thank u so much danilu, u just gave me an idea,

I could schedule my ASC app at early monday and then after this has done , go to right away to the clinic for my medical examination, and have one day between my medical and ASC app, and the interview just in case they need more time for my medical examination results.

I wouldn't recommend doing it in that order because you have to arrive at the clinic between 6 and 10 am, and if your ASC appt. is done till after the early morning you won't make it to the clinic on time. Why not schedule you ASC appointment for the afternoon and go to the clinic the same day only earlier?

K1
10/15/2010 - NOA1
04/11/2011 - NOA2
04/14/2011 - NVC received
04/18/2011 - NVC sent
04/19/2011 - Consulate received
05/04/2011 - Packet 3 sent
05/28/2011 - Packet 3 received
06/07/2011 - Medical exam & ASC appt.
06/09/2011 - Interview - APPROVED
07/29/2011 - Marriage

AOS
09/26/2011 - NOA1

10/18/2011 - Case transferred to CSC
10/28/2011 - Biometrics
11/23/2011 - EAD & AP approved

12/03/2011 - EAD & AP combo card received
01/24/2012 - AOS approved
02/02/2012 - NOA for approved AOS & prod. of GC ordered
02/08/2012 - GC received
ROC

12/10/2013 - NOA1
01/10/2014 - Biometrics

06/04/2014 - ROC & prod. of GC ordered

06/17/2014 - GC received

Naturalization

01/29/2015 - N-400 sent to TX

02/12/2015 - NOA1

03/03/2015 - Biometrics

05/02/2015 - Interview letter received

06/04/2015 - Interview Appointment - APPROVED

Timeline

You may also be able to do your ASC in D.F where you live, then take the packet to Juarez with you...it would save a day in Juarez as long as you don't live far from the D.F. ASC appointment center it would maybe cost less in travel time & hotel.

We would like to do the ASC in Merida Yucatan since fiancee is in Cozumel...but it is 5 hours by bus & for Lupita & 2 kids would just be easier for us to do everything in Juarez.

Best wishes...suerte, we will hopefully be in Juarez early June!

Kim

medico en español

Cd J consulate Spanish

Here are some Juarez videos that I think are very helpful!

Kim

I wouldn't recommend doing it in that order because you have to arrive at the clinic between 6 and 10 am, and if your ASC appt. is done till after the early morning you won't make it to the clinic on time. Why not schedule you ASC appointment for the afternoon and go to the clinic the same day only earlier?

Hi carolina,

Yeah ur righ.. and i will plan it just like u said. Ive read ppl that they had thier medical examination early morning and then by afternoon the ACS appt.

Im scheduling by last may week :s

So lets pray :(

Thank u so much and good luck. Ill tell u how was :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.