wreath

computer jack problem in vietnam

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hello im here in vietnam and having a great time and enjoying the weather.but i brought my wife a dell net book but she can only share service with the owner of the room she rents.problem is we got about a 70 foot cord but the male plug in fits loose.we had about 5 people come to fix it but they all just put on the same kind of loose fitting male. they say i need a master master male but dont have in vn.anyoneone else have this problem?can they replace the female in the computer? i have asked my wife to ask but she has no idea whati mean i guess or is to shy to ask?anyone have any

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Get a surge protector that has the regular us input. That's what I did and it works fine.

07/2001 .............Met Huong when she's 14

01/23/10 ............Re-Met through Family, spoke on Skype.

Visa Journey

CR-1 Visa Journey

10/20/10 ............VN w/ Dad & Son

11/05/10 ............Married

01/25/11 ............I-130 sent (Chicago Lockbox)

01/27/11 ............I-130 delivered

01/27/11.............NOA1

03/07/11.............Touched

03/08/11 ............Back in US for Federal 2011 Taxes

03/26/11 ............Ultrasound - BABY BOY

05/24/11 ............Request for Evidence (E-Notice/Online Verified)

05/26/11 ............RFE Rec & Sent - Wanted 2 Copy Certified Divorce Decree

06/06/11 ............NOA2 Online - NVC Here I come

06/11/11 ............NOA2 in Hand

National Visa Center

06/16/11 ........... Wife mail DS230 Part 1 Signed to US address

-- including passport photos, her passport, police certificate

-- plus 3 certified copies of each.

06/24/11 ........... NVC Case # Assigned (Phone Check)

-- Choice of Agent selection via mailing DS-3032

07/18/11 ........... Mailed IV & i-864

07/20/11 ........... Package IV & i-864 NVC recived

08/11/11 ........... Case Completed

Consulate Journey

08/19/11 ........... NVC E-Mail Interview Set

for 9/23/2011

08/30/11 - New born baby.

09/05/11 - Report Birth Abroad

10/03/11 - Nguyen Thanh Phu passport received in hand.

10/17/11 - Interview reschedule 11/14/11

11/14/11 - Rescheduled Interview

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Get a surge protector that has the regular us input. That's what I did and it works fine.

I think he is talking about the ethernet, not the power supply. All the lan cables in Vietnam fit somewhat loose. Just make sure that it is held inplace securely, what I do is run the ethernet cord under the laptop to help hold it in place and then I usually do not have any other problems, other things you can do is put a folded piece of paper on the TOP and plug it in, all the connections are on the bottom, but as I said I simply use the laptop to hold it in place. Hope this helps, and if you are in Saigon, give me a shout and we can have drinks on the weekend.

Jerome

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.