7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After long 7 months, I finally heard something about my I-212. Thank God and thanks to my fiance's congressman! CSC was finally able to locate my application and they said they will mail me a receipt notice after they have entered my file into their system. They also said they will assign an adjudicator to my application and that we should give them 60 days to process it. I also received letters from CSC in the mail about my previous mail inquiries, only to inform me they do not accept mail inquiries anymore. These two events happened simultaneously, so I really hope it means something.

For now, I am just waiting for my NOA1 in the mail and I will call USCIS next week to see if they have assigned me a receipt number already.

I am praying for an approval, too. Please include me in your prayers.

Thanks for reading.

K-1 Petition

May 05 - I-129F NOA1

Oct. 02 - I-129F NOA2

Mar. 19 - 1st Interview (AP)

Mar. 23 - 2nd Interview (AP)

Aug. 27 - K-1 Visa Received

Aug. 27 - Entered US

Adjustment of Status

Oct. 08 - USCIS Received Date

Oct. 25 - I-765 NOA1 (received in mail on 10/31)

Oct. 25 - I-485 NOA1 (received in mail on 11/02)

Oct. 31 - Notice Date for ASC Appointment on 11/24 (received in mail on 11/05)

Nov. 07 - Biometrics for I-485 and I-765 taken

Dec. 06 - I-765 Card production ordered

Dec. 14 - I-765 Approval Notice sent

Dec. 15 - I- 485 transferred to CSC

Dec. 17 - Received EAD in mail

Dec. 24 - Transfer Notice received in mail

May 22 - Welcome Letter sent

May 28 - I - 485 Approval Notice sent

Jun 21 - Green Card Received in Mail

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
After long 7 months, I finally heard something about my I-212. Thank God and thanks to my fiance's congressman! CSC was finally able to locate my application and they said they will mail me a receipt notice after they have entered my file into their system. They also said they will assign an adjudicator to my application and that we should give them 60 days to process it. I also received letters from CSC in the mail about my previous mail inquiries, only to inform me they do not accept mail inquiries anymore. These two events happened simultaneously, so I really hope it means something.

For now, I am just waiting for my NOA1 in the mail and I will call USCIS next week to see if they have assigned me a receipt number already.

I am praying for an approval, too. Please include me in your prayers.

Thanks for reading.

hi 1111,

its nice to hear from you again...im so happy that you are getting some answers to your questions.i just wantd to know if you got any answer for the case i had.remember i was refused to enter us last 2004,but now i have a k3 petition and i just wanted to know if i will still need a waiver for that?do you have any idea?i know that you are researching on everything,and we have a little bit case in common.i hope you can give some advice on this.we file for my foia already but i think it will take a year for that right?thanks and really nice to hear from you again..god bless!!!!

Good luck cd1111, hope things speed up for you now.

Best wishes,

Baileyj

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

Timeline

Shella,

If you haven't talked to a lawyer yet, I would suggest that you wait for your interview. There, you would know if you will need a waiver or not. You will be told by the consul on what to do with your application, if they decided to require you a waiver. We only have the same annotations, but we have different case so it's hard to tell. I wish you good luck! :)

Baileyj,

Thank you. :)

Edited by cd1111

K-1 Petition

May 05 - I-129F NOA1

Oct. 02 - I-129F NOA2

Aug. 27 - Entered US

Adjustment of Status

Timeline
Shella,

If you haven't talked to a lawyer yet, I would suggest that you wait for your interview. There, you would know if you will need a waiver or not. You will be told by the consul on what to do with your application, if they decided to require you a waiver. We only have the same annotations, but we have different case so it's hard to tell. I wish you good luck! :)

Baileyj,

Thank you. :)

hello again 1111,

thanks for replying..we do have a lawyer now and the thing he want to know first is that what really happens on the port of entry..thats why we filed for the foia first.but i guess that will be release after my interview already.does that posible that we have the same annotation but we have different case??all i though is that we all have the same case if we do get the same annotation..so,one more question,was that annotation need a waiver?or there are cases that doesnt need any waiver anymore.i just wanted to get approve when my interview comes.the consul might say that i still gonna have to file for a waiver.and its gonna be a long time waiting again befor i can be with my husband right..all i know is that the officer in in the port of entry told me that it will take another 5 years befroe i can enter the stes again.does that mean i am banned for 5 years??and if it is,it will need a waiver right??im so confuse..pls help me to atleast a can breath a little on my case..thank you very much for being so patience to me...

shella

Timeline

Shella,

Your lawyer should be able to answer all your questions. Get someone who specializes on waivers, like Laurel Scott. There is nothing you can do but file a waiver if you really need to. Just be patient. Good luck again!

K-1 Petition

May 05 - I-129F NOA1

Oct. 02 - I-129F NOA2

Aug. 27 - Entered US

Adjustment of Status

Timeline
Shella,

Your lawyer should be able to answer all your questions. Get someone who specializes on waivers, like Laurel Scott. There is nothing you can do but file a waiver if you really need to. Just be patient. Good luck again!

hi 1111,

okay i understand what you mean.thank you very much for the advice.i will see how we can get in touch with laurel scott.thanks a lot again and good luck to you and to all!!!god bless!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.