His Colombianita

I-212 Approved but no Approval Noticed?

1 post in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello All,

We send our Waiver application to Atlanta back in November of 2010. We got our senator involved in our case to help us find out where are application was and to find out the status. We got a noticed from the senator on March 1rs saying that our application had been approved :D

However, we have not received an approval noticed?! How long does this usually take?

The senator called the NVC office to see when the application would be send to the embassy and to our surprise it was send las week :D

Im afraid to re-schedule a new interview without and approval noticed! should i re-schedule a new interview and take the noticed the senator gave us? or can we get in contact with the NVC and request an approval noticed?

Any advice would be great! Thanks in Advance

USCIS I-129F **K-1 Visa**

05/07/10- I-129F was send to VSC

05/10/10- We got our NOA1

07/26/10- We got our NOA2. APPROVED!! :dance:

National Visa Center

07/27/10- NVC Received our I-129F Petition

07/30/10- NVC Send our Petiton to Colombia :)

Embassy Interview #1

08/06/10- Consulate Received the Petition

08/17/10- Packet 3 Received Finally!

08/25/10- Packet 3 Sent To the Embassy

09/16/10- Medical Lab Exams

10/07/10- Interview Date **Need to get an approved I-212 from USCIS**

USCIS I-212 Waiver (Atlanta)

11/01/10- File I-212

11/08/10- We got our NOA1

03/01/11- We got our APPROVED noticed from our Senator!! :dance:

National Visa Center

03/03/11- NVC Received our I-212 Waiver

03/08/11- NVC Send our Waiver to Colombia

Embassy Interview #2

03/14/11- Received Original Approval Noticed from NVC :)

04/05/11- Interview Date. APPROVEDD!!! :D

04/13/11- Visa in Hand :dance:

Enter The States In Miami, Florida

04/14/11- Enter the states Miami, Florida

06/11/11- Married!!

06/25/11- Received my SSN by mail

Adjustment of Status

10/03/11- Sent I-485 to Chicago

10/ /11- Received NOA 1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.