sunshinecountry

what is exaxtly needed for the I-134 for interview?

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Madagascar
Timeline

I am going to visit my fiance, probably during when our petition is hopefully accepted... so I want to know what I should bring with my for the I-134 since I wont be at home to collect everything. I know that I need a letter from my employer.. that I also need about 3 pay stubs, and bank statements on both my accounts... but what about income taxes? can I just do my most resent income tax 2011? same iwth my parents who will be my co-sponser. I know we need all the same paper work for them...

I will also be bringing with me letter of intent (again) and more evidence (itinerary, wedding dress reciept and my phone records) But I guess Im not as worried about those things as filling out the I-134 correctly for myself and my Parents. If anyone could give me some type of check list- to what exactly they're looking for would be great... I have looked at the FQA on VJ and the directions of the I-134 on the USCIS website but then i hear of all these other things that are required... just want it put out straight for me.

Thanks for any of the help. it is always appriciated!

DF

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Questions about the I-134 get asked many times each day, just look through the Embassy/Consulate forum. Moving this to that forum because I-134 is not filed with the petition it is strictly used at the Embassy or Consulate.

Most consulates prefer the same types of evidence attached to the I-134 that will later be used when adjusting status, so tend to use what is recommended in the I-864 instructions used when adjusting status.

I-864income.jpg

I-864Tax.jpg

I-864Income-1.jpg

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.