Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

what is exaxtly needed for the I-134 for interview?

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Madagascar

I am going to visit my fiance, probably during when our petition is hopefully accepted... so I want to know what I should bring with my for the I-134 since I wont be at home to collect everything. I know that I need a letter from my employer.. that I also need about 3 pay stubs, and bank statements on both my accounts... but what about income taxes? can I just do my most resent income tax 2011? same iwth my parents who will be my co-sponser. I know we need all the same paper work for them...

I will also be bringing with me letter of intent (again) and more evidence (itinerary, wedding dress reciept and my phone records) But I guess Im not as worried about those things as filling out the I-134 correctly for myself and my Parents. If anyone could give me some type of check list- to what exactly they're looking for would be great... I have looked at the FQA on VJ and the directions of the I-134 on the USCIS website but then i hear of all these other things that are required... just want it put out straight for me.

Thanks for any of the help. it is always appriciated!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China

Questions about the I-134 get asked many times each day, just look through the Embassy/Consulate forum. Moving this to that forum because I-134 is not filed with the petition it is strictly used at the Embassy or Consulate.

Most consulates prefer the same types of evidence attached to the I-134 that will later be used when adjusting status, so tend to use what is recommended in the I-864 instructions used when adjusting status.




OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.



Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...