markus425

change of date

4 posts in this topic

hi everyone I am new here I have been reading the coments.questions and answers. and i think that you help a lot of people here like me who are new here.

my question is my fiance has an interview at the ETHIOPIAN EMBASY on may the 31st 2011 I want to know if i travel to ethiopia is there anyway i can speed the date up for the interview I doint wnat to cause any trouble and make things dificult but I was just curious if someone can advise me

thank you in advance

Edited by markus425

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

From what I understand when your fiancee request for an interview date, she will be given all available dates. If you reschedule the interview date, usually the next available interview date will be another month.

In the Philippines, I have to pay $18 to have my fiancce schedule for interview and we were given a code number to be able to speak with a customer service at the US Embassy in Manila Philippines. The code given to us allows to use it 3 times only. So, use your code number wisely, you can try have them check for any interview date that is sooner as other may have rescheduled their interview date at a later time.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8066925138937638623#
Angels Still Don't Play This HAARP

From what I understand when your fiancee request for an interview date, she will be given all available dates. If you reschedule the interview date, usually the next available interview date will be another month.

In the Philippines, I have to pay $18 to have my fiancce schedule for interview and we were given a code number to be able to speak with a customer service at the US Embassy in Manila Philippines. The code given to us allows to use it 3 times only. So, use your code number wisely, you can try have them check for any interview date that is sooner as other may have rescheduled their interview date at a later time.

thank you for your response,but i wnat to see if i cam move the interview date sooner I thought if i travel to ethiopia and go to the embasy that i might can get the interview date sooner that may 21st

thank you

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you for your response,but i wnat to see if i cam move the interview date sooner I thought if i travel to ethiopia and go to the embasy that i might can get the interview date sooner that may 21st

thank you

How did your fiancee schedule her interview with the US Embassy?

Usually your fiancee have to call the US Embassy customer service on her country to schedule for an interview.

Don't go there immediately, call first to make sure that her scheduled interview can be changed earlier.

I don't think by going the US Embassy where she lives will speed things up. Call first if her interview can be held earlier.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8066925138937638623#
Angels Still Don't Play This HAARP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.