Haarp425

Eligibility to be assigned a Social Security number

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I would like to thank the person who provided me the information on my email as well as for forwarding my message to the local SSA office in Everett, WA but there was no specific name who the email came from but just from SSA.Comments@ssa.gov

Wasn't there a name in the subject line of the e-mail?

I don't do this often - but.

I declare shenanigans / bullsh|t.

SSA indeed has an ombudsman.

Yer the King of SSA, I Quit - you've not found SSA OMBUDSMAN? ####### ?

Shenanigans. Double Portion.

Take my word for it, SSA has no ombudsman.

http://www.ssa.gov/org/

Find an ombudsman.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wasn't there a name in the subject line of the e-mail?

Subject line is:

Xxxxxxxxxx\Response\0000000\Yyyyyyyyyy DDSO 11111\

The Xxxxxxxxxx only shows my lastname.

0000000 shows my case number.

The Yyyyyyyyyy might be a last name.

Not sure what DDSO means.

11111 could be badge number.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8066925138937638623#
Angels Still Don't Play This HAARP

Subject line is:

Xxxxxxxxxx\Response\0000000\Yyyyyyyyyy DDSO 11111\

The Xxxxxxxxxx only shows my lastname.

0000000 shows my case number.

The Yyyyyyyyyy might be a last name.

Not sure what DDSO means.

11111 could be badge number.

DDSO

Division of Direct Service Operations

Timeline

Update:

02/22/2011 - Received SSN card for my wife. However, lastname is printed wrong on the SSN card. SS-5 application was filled out from the computer in capital letters and printed. Still, her married lastname is wrong on the SSN card. I can't believe it. We are going again to the SSA office in Everett, WA to get her lastname corrected. :(

Timeline

Update:

02/22/2011 - Received SSN card for my wife. However, lastname is printed wrong on the SSN card. SS-5 application was filled out from the computer in capital letters and printed. Still, her married lastname is wrong on the SSN card. I can't believe it. We are going again to the SSA office in Everett, WA to get her lastname corrected. :(

Just want to update you folks. So, K-1 visa holders even though they are married after arriving at POE can be given a SSN Card as long as they are not within the last 14-day of the I-94 expiration.

03/01/2011: Today, we received my wife's SSN card with correct name and address. Yay.

Timeline

????? Your address was only used for the mailing of the card. Otherwise SSA does not keep a record of your address if you are not receiving benefits, or have applied for them.

Yes, on the first SSN Card they send out, it has a wrong lastname with extra letter and the city on the address (mail) shows EVRETT instead of EVERETT.

The latest one shows correct name and correct city. BTW, hows does the SSA knows where to send any SSA notification or mail of some sort if they don't save a record of her address since she is still not on the IRS database?

BTW, hows does the SSA knows where to send any SSA notification or mail of some sort if they don't save a record of her address since she is still not on the IRS database?

Why would SSA be sending anything? If you aren't receiving benefits or have applied for them, about the only thing that SSA would send a person is the yearly Social Security Statement. If wages were reported to SSA I would assume the person filed taxes, so when the Statement needs to go out they get the address from the IRS.

If an SSN application is denied the address would come from the application to send the SSA-L676 notice.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.