usaforparent

No reciept yet

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Thailand
Timeline

From US post office website says my k1 package arrived at Uscis PO box in Dallas TX on Jan 31,2011 now it has been 3 weeks but there is no reciept in my mail box yet. In the package i also sent notification form with my cell number and email, Will I be notify to my email or text when Uscis receive my package or before I receive actual receive that I gonna receive in the mail ?

Thanks everyone in advance to response my post

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Three weeks is a long time. (But then it's only been 2 weeks) Have they cashed the check? In my case, I put the form with both pieces of info and they only emailed me. The email came several days after the package was received in TX, but by no means 3 weeks.

I originally send on 1/27. Dallas got it on 1/27.

I received it back on 2/2 since I hadn't signed in the right spot.

I sent it on 2/2. Dallas got it on 2/4.

Email receipt came on Thursday 2/10.

Mail receipt came on today, Monday 2/14.

The return address was Vermont, but the postmark was Texas.

From US post office website says my k1 package arrived at Uscis PO box in Dallas TX on Jan 31,2011 now it has been 3 weeks but there is no reciept in my mail box yet. In the package i also sent notification form with my cell number and email, Will I be notify to my email or text when Uscis receive my package or before I receive actual receive that I gonna receive in the mail ?

Thanks everyone in advance to response my post

Question: Did you apply for an IR-5 or a K-1, because I see your profile says IR-5 but the post says K-1. I just want to clarify.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.