JustUs

Any New Spousal Interviews in Ghana?

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Has anyone heard of any new CR1 interviews in Ghana beyond the few listed on VJ for March? Just trying to keep up with the progress and like knowing that the line is moving even if it is moving slowly. I know vj only represents a small percentage of people going through the visa process - but, please, please, please - anyone going through the process in Ghana create and keep your time-line up to date. Information provided on his website has helped out so many people going through the visa process - the least we can all do is to create and keep our time-line up to date. Based on vj time-lines looks like we are still behind by a year waiting for our cr1 interviews. The last interviews listed seem to be filers whose process called at the NVC around January, 2010.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. (F)

Staying strong and patient in love and faith!

http://ghanaspouse.blogspot.com/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Has anyone heard of any new CR1 interviews in Ghana beyond the few listed on VJ for March? Just trying to keep up with the progress and like knowing that the line is moving even if it is moving slowly. I know vj only represents a small percentage of people going through the visa process - but, please, please, please - anyone going through the process in Ghana create and keep your time-line up to date. Information provided on his website has helped out so many people going through the visa process - the least we can all do is to create and keep our time-line up to date. Based on vj time-lines looks like we are still behind by a year waiting for our cr1 interviews. The last interviews listed seem to be filers whose process called at the NVC around January, 2010.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. (F)

I know there are others you haven't updated or have a timeline who recently had interview and or have an upcoming one this month... I really wish everyone would do the time line and keep the rest of us updated as well.. Hope people pay attention to this post and start letting us know... I'm in this waiting line with you.... and a year from now seems ridiculous to wait.... but I guess that is all we can do....

Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone also.... I know you all are missing your loved one as much as I am mine.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.