웃

YouTube Video created by Jared Loughner calling Pima Community College a "Genocide School"

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPZpE4WSEDY

Rambling and agitated, Tucson shooting suspect Jared Lee Loughner strode through Pima Community College, camera in hand — alternately laughing and voicing anger at his "genocide school," which he called "one of the biggest scams in America" in a video released by college officials late Friday.

The nearly four-minute video, which was posted on YouTube on Sept. 23 and later removed, appeared to show Loughner on campus at night, moving briskly through buildings and a series of open courtyards.

"All right, so here's what we're doing. We're examining the torture of students," Loughner said as he began his narration of the video. He broke off when he appeared to recognize a man leaving a nearby building. "How's it going?" Loughner shouted. "Thanks for the B – I'm pissed off."

Breathing heavily and laughing softly as he walked up a dark set of stairs, Loughner said: "I lost my freedom of speech to that guy and … this is what happens. And I'm in a terrible place. This is the school that I go to. This is my genocide school, where I'm going to be homeless because of this school. I haven't forgot the teacher that gave me the B for freedom of speech."

The video, which prompted Loughner's suspension last fall, offered a window into the suspected gunman's frustrations and his anxiety about his future, three and half months before he was accused of opening fire outside a Safeway grocery store, killing six people and wounding 13, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.).

At one point, walking past the bookstore, he said: "They're controlling the grammar."

A few moments later, he lingered in front of the campus police office: "This is where the whole 'shaboozie' goes down with illegal activity," he said, his face briefly reflected in the glass of the station window.

Near the end of the video, while walking through a courtyard, he said, "All the teachers that you have are being paid illegally and have illegal authority over the Constitution of the United States under the 1st Amendment. This is genocide in America. Thank you. This is Jared from Pima College."

The video was released to The Times after a public records request. It had been cited in campus police records as among the reasons college officials suspended the 22-year-old student.

The video was uploaded to YouTube the same day campus police officers were called to a biology classroom after Loughner protested when an instructor told him he would only receive half credit if he turned in an assignment late. His increasingly loud outbursts caused his biology instructor to call campus police.

A campus police officer who saw the video "positively recognized the voice and the reflection in the window as student Jared Loughner," according to a school police report. It was the same officer who had removed Loughner from the biology class.

Within hours of viewing the video on Sept. 29, campus police officers hand-delivered a notice of immediate suspension to Loughner and his father, Randy, at their Tucson home.

Meanwhile, law enforcement officials offered more details Friday into Loughner's last actions before the Jan. 8 shooting.

Authorities said they had photos that Loughner allegedly developed less than 10 hours before the rampage, depicting him holding a 9 mm Glock 19 pistol next to his nearly naked buttocks and crotch, a law enforcement official said. It is the same type of weapon that police say was used in the shooting.

A timeline released by the Pima County Sheriff's Department said Loughner dropped off the roll of film at a Walgreens at 11:35 p.m. on Jan. 7, then checked into a Motel 6 near Interstate 10 at 12:29 a.m. He picked up the developed photos at 2:19 a.m. At 4:12 a.m., according to the timeline, he posted on his MySpace page: "Goodbye friends."

After 7 a.m., Loughner headed to Super Wal-Mart in suburban Marana, where he bought ammunition and a black diaper bag.

At some point between 7:31 a.m. and 9:40 a.m., Loughner returned home and was confronted by his father. Loughner fled on foot from his house with the black bag, the timeline stated.

He was picked up by a cab at 9:41 a.m. at a Circle K convenience store, and arrived at the shopping center shortly before 9:54 a.m.

The shooting began at 10:10 a.m., the timeline said.

An Internet gaming website released postings Friday that company officials believe were written by Loughner. Some of the posts were first reported by the Wall Street Journal. The company, EarthEmpires.com, released a version of the postings in which players' user names were redacted.

David McVittie, a website administrator, told The Times that Loughner played the game for the first half of 2010, and made the postings on a private forum that players on Loughner's team used to strategize and build a virtual nation. McVittie said that two players who knew Loughner outside the game site told company officials earlier this week that the person writing under the name "Dare" was Jared Loughner.

The posts depict a young man frustrated with rejection from women and employers and with his poor grades. The disjointed, rambling posts, however, startled some of his online teammates when he talked about striking the mentally disabled, and asserted that most people approve of rape and that educators are "pigs."

Initially, "Dare" was welcomed by his teammates, but they eventually began to ridicule his rambling posts. On April 24, "Dare" wrote that 50 out of 100 female college rape victims enjoyed "beating and sex," adding, "The loneliness will bring you to depression. Being alone for a very long time will inevitably lead you to rape."

On April 24, the writings included a diatribe against the mentally disabled.

"Would you hit a Handy Cap Child/Adult?" the post said. The writing is incoherent: "They're possessing teachers that are typing for money. This will never stop.... The Principle of this is that them … educators need to stop being pigs."

On May 14, "Dare" expressed frustration with his job hunt after telling other users in an earlier online conversation that he was "below poor." He listed 21 establishments where he had applied for minimum-wage jobs — among them PetSmart, Domino's Pizza, Wing Stop and a series of clothing stores including Urban Outfitters, J. Crew and Victoria's Secret.

He said he been fired from jobs at a Chinese fast-food eatery, Peter Piper Pizza, Red Robin, Quiznos and Eddie Bauer. "6 months.... No Pay check," he wrote.

In a later thread, "Dare" gave an update on his job search: "Currently at 65 applications. No interview."

"Dare" stopped posting in mid-June.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-arizona-shooting-20110115,0,6932026.story?page=2

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

"All right, so here's what we're doing. We're examining the torture of students," Loughner said as he began his narration of the video. He broke off when he appeared to recognize a man leaving a nearby building. "How's it going?" Loughner shouted. "Thanks for the B – I'm pissed off."

Breathing heavily and laughing softly as he walked up a dark set of stairs, Loughner said: "I lost my freedom of speech to that guy and … this is what happens. And I'm in a terrible place. This is the school that I go to. This is my genocide school, where I'm going to be homeless because of this school. I haven't forgot the teacher that gave me the B for freedom of speech."

The video was uploaded to YouTube the same day campus police officers were called to a biology classroom after Loughner protested when an instructor told him he would only receive half credit if he turned in an assignment late. His increasingly loud outbursts caused his biology instructor to call campus police.

Meanwhile, law enforcement officials offered more details Friday into Loughner's last actions before the Jan. 8 shooting.

"The loneliness will bring you to depression. Being alone for a very long time will inevitably lead you to rape."

He said he been fired from jobs at a Chinese fast-food eatery, Peter Piper Pizza, Red Robin, Quiznos and Eddie Bauer. "6 months.... No Pay check," he wrote.

More the of obvious. . .

The guy's got mental problems and blames everyone else for his inability to function in society. Can't get a job or a girlfriend and can't accept basic college classroom behavior and rules.

Didn't see much genocide or torture of students on his Pima video and check out his reference to being known to campus police right outside their office.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011