pyraxic

I134 Questions

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I have the following questions regarding Form I-134:

1. On item #2, it's asking "have resided in United States since". I received my resident card in 2001 but went back to my Country with re-entry permit. Came

back in 2004,should I put 2001 or 2004?

2. Item #3 is asking for the affidavit is executed on behalf of? Who's information should belong here (Petitioner or Beneficiary)?

3. Item# 11 is asking "intend or do not intend to make specific contribution". Do I have to put anything on there?

4. Oath or Affirmation has a space after "as amended". What should I enter there?

I would really appreciate any help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I-134 is used with K-Visas, your post indicates resident card?? What visa type are you sponsoring?

Timeline? http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=96898

1) If you gave up residency status, 2004, if you somehow preserved residency then 2001

2) Beneficiary

3) This has to do with limited time visas like F-1 Student

4) You sign and date here.

Example: http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Form-I-134.pdf

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

I-134 is used with K-Visas, your post indicates resident card?? What visa type are you sponsoring?

Timeline? http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=96898

1) If you gave up residency status, 2004, if you somehow preserved residency then 2001

2) Beneficiary

3) This has to do with limited time visas like F-1 Student

4) You sign and date here.

Example: http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Form-I-134.pdf

Thank you for your help.

It's K-1 visa. I had a re-entry permit which would let me stay outside US for 2 years. The resident card was still active after coming back to US in 2004. Should I enter 2001? Also, when it's asking for "I have submitted a visa petition" Item #10, what should I enter on "Date Submitted"? Is it when the original documents were sent?

Timeline

Thank you for your help.

It's K-1 visa. I had a re-entry permit which would let me stay outside US for 2 years. The resident card was still active after coming back to US in 2004. Should I enter 2001? Also, when it's asking for "I have submitted a visa petition" Item #10, what should I enter on "Date Submitted"? Is it when the original documents were sent?

Date submitted would be the date I-129F was filed to USCIS..

I will assume you are a US citizen, because green-card holders cannot file I-129F for a K-1 visa.

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Timeline

Thank you for your response.

Do we need to send I134 with packet 3 or do we take it at the interview?

Depends on consulate, your profile lacks details like foreign country.

Most require you to bring it to interview, some require it sent with packet 3

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/ (Look up country here VJ may have documented what gets sent back to consulate from P3)

Depends on consulate, your profile lacks details like foreign country.

Most require you to bring it to interview, some require it sent with packet 3

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/ (Look up country here VJ may have documented what gets sent back to consulate from P3)

It says:

"I-134 Affidavit of Support w/ Supporting Financial Docs from Petitioner> optional"

I134 is optional at the consulate. Would you recommend sending it with packet 3 or take it to the interview?

Timeline

It says:

"I-134 Affidavit of Support w/ Supporting Financial Docs from Petitioner> optional"

I134 is optional at the consulate. Would you recommend sending it with packet 3 or take it to the interview?

Again sending things with P3 varies by consulate. For example Guangzhou China only wants DS-230 part 1 and Of-169 returned from packet 3, anything else will get thrown out.

You do not have country in your profile details so is hard to answer this.

Most consulates require the I-134 and financial evidence even if say optional they can demand one at interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.