^_^

14 headless bodies found outside shopping center in Acapulco (Mexico)

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

ACAPULCO, Mexico (AP) - Police found the bodies of 15 slain men, 14 of them headless, on a street outside a shopping center in the Pacific coast resort of Acapulco on Saturday.

The victims all ... appeared to be in their 20s.

Handwritten signs left with the bodies were signed by "El Chapo's People"—a reference to the Sinaloa cartel, headed by drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman—said Fernando Monreal Leyva, director of investigative police for Guerrero state, where Acapulco is located.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9KKBACO1&show_article=1

Aren't you the font of good news today?

The drug gangs in Mexico are insane, the situation totally out of control.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

ACAPULCO, Mexico (AP) - Police found the bodies of 15 slain men, 14 of them headless, on a street outside a shopping center in the Pacific coast resort of Acapulco on Saturday.

Handwritten signs left with the bodies were signed by "El Chapo's People"—a reference to the Sinaloa cartel, headed by drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman—said Fernando Monreal Leyva, director of investigative police for Guerrero state, where Acapulco is located.

Is it a topless beach?

This never seems to happen among the Canadian drug smugglers. Just wouldn't be polite, eh?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

My MIL lives less than 5 minutes from where the bodies were left....The plaza they left the bodies at is a brand new plaza that can be seen from her house in the mountains.

Unfortunately these headlines keep Americans out of Mexico when in reality Acapulco is extremely safe. If you are planning a vacation anytime soon Acapulco is the perfect place....Beaches, perfect weather (there wasn't a single cloud in the sky the entire time I was there Dec 17 to Dec 24), weather was high 80s and low of day high 60s, sunny every day, mountains, deep sea fishing, and some of the best food in the world.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Aren't you the font of good news today?

The drug gangs in Mexico are insane, the situation totally out of control.

Oh, so I 'spose we should just stick our collective heads in the sand, and just ignore the news that doesn't conveniently fit into your rose-colored world.

As you so glibly point out, the drug cartel violence is a big problem, but why?

The drug-related violence and massacres will continue until one organization gains control over the mexican drug trade.

The gangs are fighting over a $14 Billion Dollar Industry. Wouldn't you be fighting for a piece of that pie, too, if that was your lot in life?

The bigger blame goes to the mexican government, and President Felipe Calderon, who was very slow to go to war against the cartels.

http://vimeo.com/7440644

Edited by Boing!

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif