Ginalisa

Met a rude fellow Pinay

33 posts in this topic

It is expected that filipina would be rude to you. She is the bestfriend of your hubby's ex-wife. A kind of attitude that majority of women would do irregardless of nationality; stick with their friends and be nasty to the other woman. No brainer here.

Reality check... please analyze your scenario before posting bad comments. Your generalization is kind of unfair towards your fellow filipinas. :bonk:

well said.. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by envy_me

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

I WAS just expecting that she would act like a civilized person.. I didn't do anything to her. The no brainer here is treating your kababayan as your enemy. People who treat other people like that are just not civilized at all.

like what you're doin right now.. ?!? posting something bad about "your fellow filipina".. :whistle:

don't stoop to her level! :bonk:

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Thanks everyone for the comments and the unsolicited advices. Eveerybody's exercising their right to freedom of speech, and so am I. I just want everybody to know that not all situation here in the US is always sugar coated. And learn from what I experienced and mistakes. I am not putting a bad label to my fellow Pinays, like what one commentator said regardless of color,race and age sone people are born with rudeness in their veins. And for the record, my husband's ex wife and I are really civil to each other. I've been to her apartment many times and she is nice to me (I don't know behind me) we even exchange presents this christmas. It's just that her bestfriend is narrowminded.

God is always good to us and love us unconditionally.

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.