ilovemaya

what grounds of inadmissibility include?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Hi everyone :)

I am workin on I-601 and the form is sayin that the waiver will only apply for those grounds of inadmissibility i include on the application. So it is important that i disclose all grounds of inadmissibility i seek the waiver for.

Well i am seeking waiver for due to overstaying my turist visa, and i also admited i worked illegaly in the USA. So i am finging Inadmissibility based on 10-year bar for me overstaying my visa, but i dont know what inadmissibility look for in case of me working there illegaly. Can someone advice me?

Thank you for any reaction

peace (L)

michaela

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi everyone :)

I am workin on I-601 and the form is sayin that the waiver will only apply for those grounds of inadmissibility i include on the application. So it is important that i disclose all grounds of inadmissibility i seek the waiver for.

Well i am seeking waiver for due to overstaying my turist visa, and i also admited i worked illegaly in the USA. So i am finging Inadmissibility based on 10-year bar for me overstaying my visa, but i dont know what inadmissibility look for in case of me working there illegaly. Can someone advice me?

Thank you for any reaction

peace (L)

michaela

Working while out of status is not an inadmissability, but it will be considered and I have seen it being used by USCIS as a negative mitigating factor in discretion. They will ask this anyway so might as well address it in the hardship letter. Make sure you spell out two positive equities for them to overcome this in the discretion part of the waiver, same for the overstay.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Working while out of status is not an inadmissability, but it will be considered and I have seen it being used by USCIS as a negative mitigating factor in discretion. They will ask this anyway so might as well address it in the hardship letter. Make sure you spell out two positive equities for them to overcome this in the discretion part of the waiver, same for the overstay.

So it means i only seek waiver for overstaying my turist visa (10-year ban), correct?

Thank you for ur answear :):thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.