tru_loves_journey

This is how you can Print your Call History Logs

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello To All, I wanted to share with everyone how I was able to Print Yahoo Call Logs / Call History as a part of the evidence we need. I’m sure this would work on other messengers also. It’s a great capture program. For those of you that were wanting to do this, Here are my full instructions. I hope this is good for those in need of it

:)

To begin you will need to download !Quick Screen Capture Program - Version 3.0.2 (it’s a small program)

After you have downloaded the program - Go to your Yahoo Call History Screen thats shows all calls you have made and received. Open it and make this page Full Screen and leave this page up.

Now open the !Quick Screen Capture Program - At the top you will see the word Capture, Click on it, now Click the word Full Screen - You will hear a sound like a picture being taken, You will be ask to "save as" ( I saved mine as JPG - JPEG)

This program takes a picture of your page, so you must " Save in Sections " You might get more or less to fit. (Example dates 10/22 - 11/20) then do ( 11/21 - 12/07 ) on a separate piece of paper. Just look at your call log to see where you stopped and started.

After you have saved all your History you may want to use a picture program to crop what you don’t need to print of the screen. " But not necessary "

After I finished all of mine they printed out PERFECTLY!!

The sad part is I didn’t know how to do this when we filed our 129F in September, I used my home phone bill copies and we didnt talk much on them because it was so expensive. I’m glad to have these now to show our on going relationship.

Good Luck to Everyone

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hello To All, I wanted to share with everyone how I was able to Print Yahoo Call Logs / Call History as a part of the evidence we need. I’m sure this would work on other messengers also. It’s a great capture program. For those of you that were wanting to do this, Here are my full instructions. I hope this is good for those in need of it

To begin you will need to download !Quick Screen Capture Program - Version 3.0.2 (it’s a small program)

After you have downloaded the program - Go to your Yahoo Call History Screen thats shows all calls you have made and received. Open it and make this page Full Screen and leave this page up.

Now open the !Quick Screen Capture Program - At the top you will see the word Capture, Click on it, now Click the word Full Screen - You will hear a sound like a picture being taken, You will be ask to "save as" ( I saved mine as JPG - JPEG)

This program takes a picture of your page, so you must " Save in Sections " You might get more or less to fit. (Example dates 10/22 - 11/20) then do ( 11/21 - 12/07 ) on a separate piece of paper. Just look at your call log to see where you stopped and started.

After you have saved all your History you may want to use a picture program to crop what you don’t need to print of the screen. " But not necessary "

After I finished all of mine they printed out PERFECTLY!!

The sad part is I didn’t know how to do this when we filed our 129F in September, I used my home phone bill copies and we didnt talk much on them because it was so expensive. I’m glad to have these now to show our on going relationship.

Good Luck to Everyone

Why not just tap the print screen button on your keyboard , open ms word, right clck and select paste !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Why not just tap the print screen button on your keyboard , open ms word, right clck and select paste !

I tried it that way and it didn't work for me. I guess all of us are'nt so lucky

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.