Messybrownhair

Filing for K1 December Interview

21 posts in this topic

I just paid my BPI payment of 350 or 15, 750 php.

They only gave me a deposit slip (no receipt)

And then the new number 9825555 is always busy!!! So I tried to do it online. At first I went to the non-immigrant one but I kept getting the CEAC Barcode number which k1 filers dont have. I used the immigrant website and it worked!!! I booked myself for Dec 20 interview 645am!!! I am so happy but at the same time I am wondering if I did the right thing?

I have the application confirmation and everything!! Ahhhh. But on the entire thing I was not even asked for any proof that I paid.

My Journey:

We met through a study-abroad program in Shanghai, China in August of 2009

We got engaged March of 2010

I received my K1 VISA in 6 months (June-December 2010)

We were married 04/02/2011
I received my conditional 2-year greencard (AOS) in 2.5 months with no interview (April-June 2011)

Our son was born 02/03/2013

I received my masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology 04/17/2013

I received my 10-year greencard (ROC) in 3 months with no interview (March-June 2013)

My husband returned from deployment 06/20/2013

My naturalization journey took 4 months (April-August 2014)

I became a US citizen on 08/01/2014

Received passport in 3 weeks (regular processing)

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

And then the new number 9825555 is always busy!!! So I tried to do it online. At first I went to the non-immigrant one but I kept getting the CEAC Barcode number which k1 filers dont have. I used the immigrant website and it worked!!! I booked myself for Dec 20 interview 645am!!! I am so happy but at the same time I am wondering if I did the right thing?

I have the application confirmation and everything!! Ahhhh. But on the entire thing I was not even asked for any proof that I paid.

:wow:Congratz on booking your interview appointment! :star: I think you did everything right because you got your confirmation! :thumbs: You are one of the first ones who paid BPI and booked an interview using the confusing new scheduling process.

I think they didn't ask you about your payment because BPI probably emails that information to the Embassy. Also, I read another post that said K-1erz must use the Immigrant page of the scheduling website in order to make an appointment.

Did you need to use any numbers from the deposit slip when you scheduled online?

Would you like me to add your name and your interview date to the scorecard? :)

Phew, that makes me feel so much better!!!!

All they asked for with the online one is your manila case number, passport number with date of issue and expiry, and they will ask you to create a password and then choose your date and time. then they will forward the confirmation to your email. they did not ask if i had paid or anything.. but youre right they probably checked via the passport number?

sure i'd love to be in the scorecard! medical will be this thurs and fri and interview on the 20th with my timmy (arriving on the 16th) :)

My Journey:

I received my conditional 2-year greencard (AOS) in 2.5 months with no interview (April-June 2011)

I received my 10-year greencard (ROC) in 3 months with no interview (March-June 2013)

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Phew, that makes me feel so much better!!!!

All they asked for with the online one is your manila case number, passport number with date of issue and expiry, and they will ask you to create a password and then choose your date and time. then they will forward the confirmation to your email. they did not ask if i had paid or anything.. but youre right they probably checked via the passport number?

sure i'd love to be in the scorecard! medical will be this thurs and fri and interview on the 20th with my timmy (arriving on the 16th) :)

OK...I will be happy to add you to the scorecard!!! :yes::thumbs:

I have a couple more questions if you don't mind... :)

How long did it take from the time you set your online appointment until the time you received your email confirmation?

Is there any other confirmation besides an email confirmation? For example, when you were finished booking your appointment, did you print out anything?

Sure!

It was very fast, it just takes a few steps to book it online. Once you input everything they ask for and you've picked your schedule, as soon as you confirm it you have two options: to download the confirmation immediately or to send it to your email. I did both, and I got the confirmation in my email immediately. It is in PDF and you will need a password to open the document (you will create a password at the start of the online booking)

Mine looked something like:

Immigration Address Confirmation Sheet

MANILA

Applicant name:

Passport number:

Interview appt. date:

Interview appt. time:

UID: (comes with barcode)

Your passport will be couriered to:

I called up the call center and she said that as long as I received the confirmation slip then it should be okay :)

My Journey:

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

I am starting to doubt what I did. When I tried to go back to download my application again, I couldn't! I don't know what to do! I will update you guys

My Journey:

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I did the same got a confirmation letter and my interview is on DEC 15 but when i checked my profile on SHOW INTERVIEW HISTORY box the date says interview date DEC. 14... I'm calling the call center but it takes forever to get a live operator. Have you already checked your profile...does it have any problem as mine?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am starting to doubt what I did. When I tried to go back to download my application again, I couldn't! I don't know what to do! I will update you guys

Had the same problem as yours...the PDF wont download from your e-mail. I have to save the confirmation letter directly to my computer.

Where is the show interview history? I also could not download from email. Good thing I saved it

My Journey:

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

How long after you paid BPI where you able to schedule?

Can you give me the link to the immigrant website where you scheduled your appointment?

http://www.ustraveldocs.com//US-philippines/UI/IMV/ImmiInstruction.aspx?P=scg91jC5mjJzbld+MQ1k9A==

i was able to schedule a few hours after but now when i try to access it again it wont let me. so confusing. so now I am very doubtful!

log-in saan? for some reason i can't! :(

My Journey:

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Timeline

http://www.ustraveld...jJzbld+MQ1k9A==

i was able to schedule a few hours after but now when i try to access it again it wont let me. so confusing. so now I am very doubtful!

log-in saan? for some reason i can't! :(

Beth, just got back home here about a half hour ago, so I will give it some time to try and schedule.

If you have a copy of a confirmation sheet I wouldn't worry about it, isn't that what you need to get you in the door at the embassy?

Yes, but its weird because when I log-in my account it does not have any details so I really want to confirm by phone and yet I have been on-hold for an hour already :(

My Journey:

Thank you, VJ! smile.png

Timeline

Yes, but its weird because when I log-in my account it does not have any details so I really want to confirm by phone and yet I have been on-hold for an hour already :(

We are talking about a confirmation sheet for a K1 Visa interview appointment tama?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.