Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Police Certificate for F2-A

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada


I am a green card holder and have petitioned for my wife (Chinese) and kid(Canadian),both living in Canada. My wife has the Police Clearance in China before she came to Canada but there's a gap of one year between the time she did the police certificate and the time she landed in Canada, so I am just wondering

1.should she get another PC to cover the one year?

2.is there a format for a police certificate?A standard form maybe?

3.If the PC is issued in Chinese, should it be notarized?

4.Should she get the police certificate from wherever she lived after 16 years old?


3/26/2008 Married

7/2/2009 kid born

9/15/2010 submitted I-130

1/14/2011 I-130 approved

2/1/2011 paid AOS fee

2/14/2011 received IV Bills

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...