maui23

221g for cenomar timeline?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

guys i was done with my interview and i got this 221g for me and hubbies cenomar or marriage index.... my fault coz i only got mine during my interview and my CO wants hubbies cenomar too. maybe she wants to see if how many marriages does my hubby could possibly have.

the lady at the embassy told me to apply to NSO pasay and NSO pasay will just forward it to the embassy which will take 5-7days...i dont need to go back at the embassy.

does anyone here knows how long before i can receive my visa? has anyone here has gone through the same experience before?

thanks guys!

Timeline

guys i was done with my interview and i got this 221g for me and hubbies cenomar or marriage index.... my fault coz i only got mine during my interview and my CO wants hubbies cenomar too. maybe she wants to see if how many marriages does my hubby could possibly have.

the lady at the embassy told me to apply to NSO pasay and NSO pasay will just forward it to the embassy which will take 5-7days...i dont need to go back at the embassy.

does anyone here knows how long before i can receive my visa? has anyone here has gone through the same experience before?

thanks guys!

hi maui23! i've talked to landz/spekz and she passed! she didn't encounter that problem... ano yan sis? hope you will be able to complete everything. let me know ano yan ha! big thanks and congrats, take care! sana kami na next! :)

Things worth having are worth waiting for. Go for it! Be persistent, no matter what. Keep believing. Keep the faith! ♥

Timeline

yap sis she's ok... her CO didnt look for their cenomars. i got tougher CO hehe.... if you were married and apply for cenomar it will then show up there how many marriage records you have,... maybe my CO just want to make sure we were married only ones. just a simple thing need to polish sis :thumbs:

hope you get yours soon too goodluck!!!

Edited by maui23

Timeline

My brother had his interview Aug.26 was asked for Cenomar.And had his visa delivered Oct. 4

how did he secure his cenomar? did he got it through NSO pasay birthcertificate delivery? i just called NSO pasay today and my cenomar is still at NSO it wasnt included today in their list. its been a week already(5working days). they said maybe next friday coz they only deliver docs to the embassy every friday of the week. if only i know it at the very first time i should have been got it here in the province and wouldnt mind going back again to the embassy. :innocent:

• 3 weeks later...

how did he secure his cenomar? did he got it through NSO pasay birthcertificate delivery? i just called NSO pasay today and my cenomar is still at NSO it wasnt included today in their list. its been a week already(5working days). they said maybe next friday coz they only deliver docs to the embassy every friday of the week. if only i know it at the very first time i should have been got it here in the province and wouldnt mind going back again to the embassy. :innocent:

i maui23 the same thing happen to me. they asked for my cenoar and i went to NSo pasay.. did u already recieved your visa? any update? i would also want to know how long will it take for me to recieve my visa?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi maui23! i've talked to landz/spekz and she passed! she didn't encounter that problem... ano yan sis? hope you will be able to complete everything. let me know ano yan ha! big thanks and congrats, take care! sana kami na next! :)

ohhh i have a friend named landz whose husbands coename is spekz. weird. shes leaving on the 20th

AOS

07/08/2011 - Mailed AOS via usps

07/12/2011 - NOA1 for EAD & I-845 via email

07/13/2011 - Personal Check Cashed

07/12/2011 - NOA1 notice date(email)

07/18/2011 - NOA1 for EAD & I-485 hardcopy & Biometrics received in the mail

08/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment--DONE!

08/19/2011 - Interview Letter/Notice sent

08/31/2011 - EAD card/document production ordered

09/06/2011 - EAD case touched

09/12/2011 - EAD received!

09/21/2011 - AOS Interview-APROVED ON THE SPOT/email notice: GC productionn ordered, approval notice sent

09/26/2011 - AOS Approval Notice/Welcome Notice received!

09/30/2011 - Got my GC in the mail today!

K1 JOURNEY

07/09/2010 - I-129F mailed via USPS

07/12/2010 - CSC received

07/17/2010 - NOA1 notice date

07/19/2010 - Cheque cashed

07/21/2010 - NOA1 hardcopy received =D

12/06/2010 - NOA2 Hardcopy received =D =D =D

12/10/2010 - NVC received / Got MNL number yay!

12/13/2010 - NVC left / Consulate received Electronic File the same day

12/29-30/2010 - Medical @ SLMEC PASSED!!!

01/07/2011 - Interview Jan. 7 @ 6:45am -VISA APPROVED!!!READ MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

01/15/2011 - VISA on hand

01/17/2011 - CFO DONE

01/20/2011 - POE-SFO

0FYVm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.