Chazzie

Important Announcement for Manila k1 beneficiaries

521 posts in this topic

wbuchko, I am not sure what the CEAC barcode number is. However, I'm certain that the information will be on the payment receipt once you pay at BPI. Sorry my friend.

The website doesn't explain the CEAC number very well. My guess also is that it's on the BPI receipt. :thumbs:

PS...I thought I taught you guys better :P ...never believe the script-readers at the call center :bonk: ...forget the DS-230 and the DS-160...stick with the DS-156, the DS-156K, and the DS-157.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The website doesn't explain the CEAC number very well. My guess also is that it's on the BPI receipt. :thumbs:

PS...I thought I taught you guys better :P ...never believe the script-readers at the call center :bonk: ...forget the DS-230 and the DS-160...stick with the DS-156, the DS-156K, and the DS-157.

BB&MJ <-------------:bonk::no: LOL!!

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”

BB&MJ < -------------- :bonk: I'll help! :lol:

:rofl:

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”

According to the Manila Embassy website (http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3024.html#processing) after the payment is made (at the BPI branch; NOT online) you'll wait for about 4 hours, then you can go to (http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/AppointmentWaitTimes.html) and schedule an interview.

New Appointment Scheduling System

It depends on what time of the day you pay the visa fee...and which day you pay it. Check it out here.

It depends on what time of the day you pay the visa fee...and which day you pay it. Check it out here.

Nice catch Tahoma, that does matter, especially on timing of when you can schedule.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Here's the scorecard:

> Chazzie.......Dex is at the Embassy right now for his interview!!!

> BB & MJ.......Going to Manila Dec. 6...Medical on Dec 2...Interview on December 10.

> jean&chard.......Interview on December 9 at 7:00 a.m.

> mcdsnight.......Medical on Dec. 2...Interview on December 9...Wants to reschedule interview for December 13 (or so).

> idaho_and_surigao.......Will pay the visa fee on December 2 at BPI...Will schedule an interview shortly thereafter.

> wbuchko.......Will pay the visa fee on December 9 or 10...Wants to schedule an interview for January 18.

> don_the_dragon.......Interview on December 10 or December 16 or December 10 or...

Love this :thumbs:

02/21/11: POE L.A.

03/04/11: Applied for SSI

04/01/11: passed actual Driving test!

04/08/11 Wedding Day

04/28/11: AOS packet sent USPS

04/29/20: AOS received by J.C (Chicago)

05/04/11: Tx message from USCIS that application rec'v

05/04/11: check cashed $1,070 whew!

05/23/11: Biometrics Appt @ 2pm

06/07/11: USCIS text notification

07/09/11: Interview/ AOS Approved!/ Card production tx notice

qTJr.jpgbnzFm7.png

Timeline

Yes, my fiancee is actually doing that right now (as I post). I will update later and let all of you know how it went. Tomorrow & Friday she will go to St. Luke's for the medical. Then I'll arrive, then the BIG DAY!! How about your/fiancee? Everything (besides the payment) done on your end? Good luck jean&chard!

I guess we are all set. Just waiting for the big DAY!

He's done w/ his medical and hav all paper works ready (hopefully) :unsure:

(DS forms, birth cert, Cenomar, proof of genuine relaionship, affidavit of support, NBI clearance, evidence of meeting, 2x2, print-out of email confirmation for interview appt.,)

and need to pay the fee at BPI (maybe this week :thumbs: )

are we missing anything?

04/08/11 Wedding Day

qTJr.jpgbnzFm7.png

I guess we are all set. Just waiting for the big DAY!

He's done w/ his medical and hav all paper works ready (hopefully) :unsure:

(DS forms, birth cert, Cenomar, proof of genuine relaionship, affidavit of support, NBI clearance, evidence of meeting, 2x2, print-out of email confirmation for interview appt.,)

and need to pay the fee at BPI (maybe this week :thumbs: )

are we missing anything?

Ideas:

1. Updated Letter of Intent to Marry.

2. Paycheck stubs.

3. Letter from employer.

4. Income tax returns or tax transcripts.

5. W-2s and 1099s.

6. ID.

7. Copies of everything in case they lose something.

Timeline

Ideas:

1. Updated Letter of Intent to Marry.

2. Paycheck stubs.

3. Letter from employer.

4. Income tax returns or tax transcripts.

5. W-2s and 1099s.

6. ID.

7. Copies of everything in case they lose something.

Thanks Tahoma.

Have those ready :thumbs:

My income is ok but I have a co-sponsor ready just in case. (eventho I know sometimes USEM Manila don't consider it)

04/08/11 Wedding Day

qTJr.jpgbnzFm7.png

Thanks Tahoma.

My income is ok but I have a co-sponsor ready just in case. (eventho I know sometimes USEM Manila don't consider it)

Maraming walang anuman. :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks Tahoma.

Yup you're pretty much good to go. Just spoke with my fiancee. She went to BPI, filled out a form, paid the fee and got a receipt. Pretty fast and easy (Don't forget to make a copy of the Passport BIO page). Good luck my friend!

My fiancee goes for her medical tomorrow (Manila Time). Long commute from Pangasinan (by bus) to Manila. Hope everything goes well and off to the interview!! :)

Timeline

Yup you're pretty much good to go. Just spoke with my fiancee. She went to BPI, filled out a form, paid the fee and got a receipt. Pretty fast and easy (Don't forget to make a copy of the Passport BIO page). Good luck my friend!

My fiancee goes for her medical tomorrow (Manila Time). Long commute from Pangasinan (by bus) to Manila. Hope everything goes well and off to the interview!! :)

I'll have my medical too later...:)

whatever comes our way, we are gonna make it through

Timeline

June 02, 2010 - filed K1 visa...

June 07, 2010 - package delivered to USCIS

June 11, 2010 - date of NOA1 but with wrong receipt number and it was transferred from CSC to VSC

June 14, 2010 - check cleared

June 17, 2010 - touched

I hate waiting...:P

in God we trust....

Guys, the Manila Embassy has FINALLY updated their Packet 3 online PDF document for K1 applicants. Should answer ALL our questions. Everyone who has been following this thread should be fine.....Good luck everyone!

November 2010 Packet 3 Update for K1 Applicants

I'll have my medical too later...:)

Good luck mcdsnight!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.