39 posts in this topic

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

any updates cactusgirl?

You know its hard to contact the NVC if you intend to talk to a live representative...phone is sizzling hot and hard to get through the line. But with continuous persistence, I was able to talk to the guy and was told to call on October 21st cuz thats the day they completed the interview scheduling for the month of November. But heck, i will call everyday no matter what! That's the spirit...positive spirit!

Goodluck to all of us

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

OMG until 21st? thats hella long wait....

thank you soooo much gurl for the update.... cant get through NVC line and calling from PI is too expensive. im broke with this phone calls already. foncard is drained without even gettin the chance to talk to NVC people. how sad... anyways thank u talaga sis :star: ur updates somehow really help us alot.

wishing us all the best :thumbs:

Timeline

hi cactus girl.... i have this F2A friend case completed as of aug.25th who just called NVC today and got her interview

already on nov.24th... email letter will come after 5days... i cant get through NVC today and we'll try calling tomorrow!

hope we have the schedule as well guys :D

Timeline

hi cactus girl.... i have this F2A friend case completed as of aug.25th who just called NVC today and got her interview

already on nov.24th... email letter will come after 5days... i cant get through NVC today and we'll try calling tomorrow!

hope we have the schedule as well guys :D

HI GUYS, IVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL NVC THIS MORNING AS USUAL BUT CANT GET THROUGH...HOWEVER, I GOT AN EMAIL ALERT FROM MY DROID FONE THIS MORNING AND HURRAHHH FROM NVC....I OPENED IT THRU MY LAPTOP RIGHT AWAY CUZ THE ATTACHMENT WAS PDF FILE....I FORWARDED IT TO MY SISTER TO THE PHILIPPINES AND MY MOM GOT HER INTERVIEW DATE ON NOVEMBER 23 @ 8:30 am....i havent browsed all the pages yet if the St. Lukes Med Appointment is there or not....but just in case, where and how can my mom receive her Medical Appointment ?

Praise God!

Goodluck to all of you guys

Edited by cactusgurl

Timeline

HI GUYS, IVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL NVC THIS MORNING AS USUAL BUT CANT GET THROUGH...HOWEVER, I GOT AN EMAIL ALERT FROM MY DROID FONE THIS MORNING AND HURRAHHH FROM NVC....I OPENED IT THRU MY LAPTOP RIGHT AWAY CUZ THE ATTACHMENT WAS PDF FILE....I FORWARDED IT TO MY SISTER TO THE PHILIPPINES AND MY MOM GOT HER INTERVIEW DATE ON NOVEMBER 23 @ 8:30 am....i havent browsed all the pages yet if the St. Lukes Med Appointment is there or not....but just in case, where and how can my mom receive her Medical Appointment ?

Praise God!

hi congrats...u got it through phone? thats why its super fast...havent got tru NVC... ur mother can just go straight to st lukes anytime!

Praise God!

hi congrats...u got it through phone? thats why its super fast...havent got tru NVC... ur mother can just go straight to st lukes anytime!

Timeline

Congrats Maui, no i said i received an email from the NVC....

i dont think she can go straight to St. Lukes without the appointment letter...they will require that the moment she get in there....

am i right guys? tks

Timeline

i just showed them my NVC case number before but since ur mom has her appointment letter already she needs to bring it to St.Lukes... just the appointment email for interview and no need to set a medical appointment at St. Lukes, she can go there anytime

Edited by maui23

Timeline

i just showed them my NVC case number before but since ur mom has her appointment letter already she needs to bring it to St.Lukes... just the appointment email for interview and no need to set a medical appointment at St. Lukes, she can go there anytime

Hi Maui, thanks gurl i appreciate your inputs...

So since i received the appointment letter from the NVC via email this morning, can my mother bring that print-out letter or US Embassy in the Phils and St. Lukes require the original appointment letter? Who is going to receive the original appointment letter that NVC sent to me via email, myself or directly my mother to the Philippines?

How much is the medical exam fee? Do you have the contact number of ST. Lukes?

Thanks a lot

Timeline

hi that is exactlty the appointment letter already.

i just got mine also today.

a copy of the appointment letter would be fine.

just print out 2 copies 1 for the medical and 1 for the interview.

medical fee is 9600....

try this numbers 02-521-0020 or 02-521-8647 goodluck to ur mom's medical :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.