Iri

Wondering if anyone has a similar case to mines!

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Iridenisse (yes i know long name and hard to pronounce!) but everyone knows me by Denisse , I am a Mexican citizen, residing in Houston Tx as an illegal immigrant, my parents brought me here when i was 12 years old, I went to middle school and graduated from High School in 2006 here in the US but unfortunately i couldn't go forward with my education due to not having a social security number I was very dissapointed because it crashed all my dreamns with my future. At this time the only option I had, was to go back to Mexico and continue with college but my boyfriend at that time which we had been dating for 2 years, now my husband Alan, changed my mind! So I decided to stay and we married in August 2, 2007 two months after having our daughter born june 2007, we had our son in july 2008. Finally in 2009 started the immigration process with the help of a lawyer, I-130 was approved and my case was sent to the NVC, now I am gathering paperwork that the NVC will request.

My husband and I are very nervous since I will have to go to Juarez, Mexico for my visa leaving my babies behind :( I was wondering if anyone out there has a similar story to mine that I can relate to, it's hard to communicate with my friends about my situation because most of them are citizens of the US. Thank you and hope to hearing from you soon!

do not feel bad,i have a friend at work her husband had to leave for mexico also.i do belive the interview in juarez was last week and she is down there with him now.i hope the got his visa stamp.you will unfortunatly have to do the same as they have but its all worth it.good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.