James & Nath

Touched

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I see in many cases, during the K-1 application process, many will note "Touched" and apply a date to that status. What does it mean if the application was "touched"? How can I know if my application has been "touched"?

Thanks, everyone!!

Filed: Timeline

I see in many cases, during the K-1 application process, many will note "Touched" and apply a date to that status. What does it mean if the application was "touched"? How can I know if my application has been "touched"?

Thanks, everyone!!

On VJ we refer to any recent updates on a case as a 'touch' - that just means that somehow, someone is working on your case - even if it just being moved from one office to the next... sometimes it may even be worked on, but never get any touches..

You can check touches by signing up for an account on https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp and creating a portfolio for all pending petitions/applications.. there, you will find a list indicating when which case was last updated (-> touched).

All the best :thumbs:

edited for typo

Edited by krautlaus

ég eri ekki lengur kalt, hef aftur líf. lifnar mín sál, heiminn mála.

bless bless Þýskalandi! ég elsker þig!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.