afparks

whats next after I-129f approval?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone, our I-129 and I-130 are both approved. but we will pursue the k3 route. we dont call the nvc if our case is in there already since my husband told me to let them do their job and not keep on calling and keep rushing them. lol, but my husband is right we was approve even if we dont keep on calling them. im just wondering whats the next step after our case is on the nvc already. do we need to wait for any papers from them that they will send to my husband in ohio? what we will do now after our case is on the nvc? and how much do we need to pay if there is in the nvc for the processing of visa? my husband hear about $335 and i hear about $380 but we are not really sure of those figures. so we are quiet confuse. someone said those figures are for the processing of immigrant visa, but k3 is nonimigrant so we dont know how much we really need to pay for the next step. please we need some enlightenment here. and goodluck to everyone who is approve and still waiting for the approval.

I-129F

noa #1- May 24, 2006

rfe letter and email- July 1, 2006

rfe sent back- July 12, 2006

E-mail about rfe recieve- July 14, 2006

duplicate rfe- July 14,2006 ( we never sent back the duplicate rfe)

touched-august 3, 2006

approved- august 3,2006

recive letter of approval in mail- august 14, 2006

I-130

noa #1- april 27,2006

touched- may 1, 2006

approved- august 16, 2006

Filed: Other Timeline

nope, for K3 nothing more gets sent to the US spouse. The consulate will send you (the beneficiary) some forms to fill out and return to them, (package 3) then after they receive those, they'll schedule an interview for you and send you a letter with that information. (package 4)

divorced - April 2010 moved back to Ontario May 2010 and surrendered green card

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CURRENT US IMMIGRATION PROCEDURES!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

afparks,

The person who told you that your husband is mentioning the immigrant visa processing fees also told you what the non-immigrant visa processing fee is.

The NIV fee is paid to the consulate, not to the NVC. A Reba has already posted, the instructions for making the K3 visa application, indluding the fee amount and how to pay it, will be in the visa application package that the consulate will send to you.

Yodrak

Hi everyone, our I-129 and I-130 are both approved. but we will pursue the k3 route. we dont call the nvc if our case is in there already since my husband told me to let them do their job and not keep on calling and keep rushing them. lol, but my husband is right we was approve even if we dont keep on calling them. im just wondering whats the next step after our case is on the nvc already. do we need to wait for any papers from them that they will send to my husband in ohio? what we will do now after our case is on the nvc? and how much do we need to pay if there is in the nvc for the processing of visa? my husband hear about $335 and i hear about $380 but we are not really sure of those figures. so we are quiet confuse. someone said those figures are for the processing of immigrant visa, but k3 is nonimigrant so we dont know how much we really need to pay for the next step. please we need some enlightenment here. and goodluck to everyone who is approve and still waiting for the approval.

I-129F

noa #1- May 24, 2006

rfe letter and email- July 1, 2006

rfe sent back- July 12, 2006

E-mail about rfe recieve- July 14, 2006

duplicate rfe- July 14,2006 ( we never sent back the duplicate rfe)

touched-august 3, 2006

approved- august 3,2006

recive letter of approval in mail- august 14, 2006

I-130

noa #1- april 27,2006

touched- may 1, 2006

approved- august 16, 2006

Timeline

Hi thanks for the info. my husband told me today he got letter from the nvc telling us that our case will be sent to manila next week and that i will recieve my packet soon. yodrak, do it means the fee for immigrant visa and non-immigrant visa are still the same cost? im sorry if i misunderstood but i hear someone said its $100 for the k3 visa to be paid in the consulate in manila. If the packet will tell us the whole fee then maybe its better for me to wait for it than to keep worrying about it now. LOL...anyways thank you all for the info. God bless everyone

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi thanks for the info. my husband told me today he got letter from the nvc telling us that our case will be sent to manila next week and that i will recieve my packet soon. yodrak, do it means the fee for immigrant visa and non-immigrant visa are still the same cost? im sorry if i misunderstood but i hear someone said its $100 for the k3 visa to be paid in the consulate in manila. If the packet will tell us the whole fee then maybe its better for me to wait for it than to keep worrying about it now. LOL...anyways thank you all for the info. God bless everyone

Afparks,

I'm on K3 also and I will have my interview next week, on August 24, 6:30 am at the US Embassy, Manila. I'm so glad to hear that your case will be sent to Manila next week and you will receive your packet soon. K1 and K3 are non-immigrant visa and the fees are also both the same. Yes, that's true you will have to pay $100 for the DS-157 Supplement Non-Immigrant visa Application and you will get this form and you will be going to pay it to the bank BPI or Citibank and at the back of the form it will be validated. You're correct, all inside the packet would tell you all the information. Don't worry, I'm sure you will receive your packet soon.

Timeline:

08-15-05 - First met in person (Davao City)

08-21-05 - Got engaged

11-03-05 - Second visit waiting for our wedding

11-10-05 - Wedding Day

11-11-05 - Honeymoon (Pearl Farm Resort 2 nights)

12-08-05 - CFO Seminar (Got Certificate)

01-26-06 - NOA1 Sent

02-02-06 - NOA2 Received

03-12-06 - Third visit of my hubby

04-11-06 - NOA2 Received

04-25-06 - Consulate Received

05-23-06 - Packet 4 Sent

06-16-06 - Packet Received delivered at home by DELBROS

06-20-06 - Fourth visit of my hubby and I've done my med. exam. too (PASSED)

08-24-06 - INTERVIEW

If you have any questions I am willing to help. Hope we could keep in touch.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sweety_33

Timeline

Afparks,

I'm on K3 also and I will have my interview next week, on August 24, 6:30 am at the US Embassy, Manila. I'm so glad to hear that your case will be sent to Manila next week and you will receive your packet soon. K1 and K3 are non-immigrant visa and the fees are also both the same. Yes, that's true you will have to pay $100 for the DS-157 Supplement Non-Immigrant visa Application and you will get this form and you will be going to pay it to the bank BPI or Citibank and at the back of the form it will be validated. You're correct, all inside the packet would tell you all the information. Don't worry, I'm sure you will receive your packet soon.

Timeline:

08-21-05 - Got engaged

11-10-05 - Wedding Day

01-26-06 - NOA1 Sent

02-02-06 - NOA2 Received

04-11-06 - NOA2 Received

05-23-06 - Packet 4 Sent

08-24-06 - INTERVIEW

Sweety_33

Hi sweety_33 thanks for the personal message. and thanks for the info. im glad u will have ur interview next week. Good luck. anyways, yes my husband got nvc letter that say i will recieve the packet 3 soon and that our case will be forwarded in manila next week. how long should i expect until the packet will be here already, im living in leyte so its kind of far from manila. would it take so long for them to send it to me? also is that all we need to pay as fee? the $100? also ur done with ur CFO seminar and honestly my husband and i are just waiting for them to instruct me to undergo the seminar already. i have my passport with my married name already ready since july but i was thinking i need to wait for their instruction before i could even take the CFO seminar. also im confuse of ur timeline since u state there 2 noa2 recieved. also why is it that u never mention packet 3 in ur timeline because my husband told me i will be recieving packet 3. also whats on packet 3 and whats on packet 4? i really got a lot of questions. lol and thank you so much and i appreciate ur info regarding this k3 process. God bless you and im happy for you and ur husband and u will be together again soon and thats forever... :)

Edited by afparks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Afparks,

Timeline:

08-21-05 - Got engaged

11-10-05 - Wedding Day

01-26-06 - NOA1 Sent

02-02-06 - NOA1 Received

04-11-06 - NOA2 Received

05-23-06 - Packet 4 Sent

08-24-06 - INTERVIEW

Sweety_33

Hi sweety_33 thanks for the personal message. and thanks for the info. im glad u will have ur interview next week. Good luck. anyways, yes my husband got nvc letter that say i will recieve the packet 3 soon and that our case will be forwarded in manila next week. how long should i expect until the packet will be here already, im living in leyte so its kind of far from manila. would it take so long for them to send it to me? also is that all we need to pay as fee? the $100? also ur done with ur CFO seminar and honestly my husband and i are just waiting for them to instruct me to undergo the seminar already. i have my passport with my married name already ready since july but i was thinking i need to wait for their instruction before i could even take the CFO seminar. also im confuse of ur timeline since u state there 2 noa2 recieved. also why is it that u never mention packet 3 in ur timeline because my husband told me i will be recieving packet 3. also whats on packet 3 and whats on packet 4? i really got a lot of questions. lol and thank you so much and i appreciate ur info regarding this k3 process. God bless you and im happy for you and ur husband and u will be together again soon and thats forever... :)

Hello Afparks,

I'm sorry I made a mistake of my timeline but I corrected it already. In K3 you will received only packet 4 and you will not received any packet 3 anymore. No, you will not received packet 3. I will send you PM and I will give you my number there and you can send me text message. I will answer your questions. I'm very thankful to GOD, I've waited for 7 months only and our papers went so quickly.

Keep in touch.

Timeline:

08-21-05 - Got engaged

11-10-05 - Wedding Day

01-26-06 - NOA1 Sent

02-02-06 - NOA1 Received

04-11-06 - NOA2 Received

05-23-06 - Packet 4 Sent

08-24-06 - INTERVIEW

Sweety_33

Timeline

Afparks,

Timeline:

08-21-05 - Got engaged

11-10-05 - Wedding Day

01-26-06 - NOA1 Sent

02-02-06 - NOA1 Received

04-11-06 - NOA2 Received

05-23-06 - Packet 4 Sent

08-24-06 - INTERVIEW

Sweety_33

Hello Afparks,

I'm sorry I made a mistake of my timeline but I corrected it already. In K3 you will received only packet 4 and you will not received any packet 3 anymore. No, you will not received packet 3. I will send you PM and I will give you my number there and you can send me text message. I will answer your questions. I'm very thankful to GOD, I've waited for 7 months only and our papers went so quickly.

Keep in touch.

Timeline:

08-21-05 - Got engaged

11-10-05 - Wedding Day

01-26-06 - NOA1 Sent

02-02-06 - NOA1 Received

04-11-06 - NOA2 Received

05-23-06 - Packet 4 Sent

08-24-06 - INTERVIEW

Sweety_33

HI sweety_33 thanks for the reply. i sent u pm also so i really dont need to wait for the packet 3? i read on some post that they too dont get any packet 3 but they send something to the consulate its the DS-230. do i need to send that too even if they dont ask me to send it to the consulate? what should i do now since no packet 3 will be really coming here. do i need to send any kind of papers to the embassy or to the nvc? like the one u said the DS-157, should i send that even if i never get any instruction from the manila embassy to send it to them? or do i need to wait for some papers and forms from them instructing me on what to do next? my husband and i dont use any immigration lawyer so we are just really working together for our case. i really wish u good luck on ur interview. also please tell me whats inside the packet 4. thanks and God bless and hope to hear from you again soon.

afparks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.