Pegasusth

Worry about my interview,

17 posts in this topic

whatever evidence you have right now are fine....Goodluck to both of you!kicking.gif

Hi All,

Thank you to visiting at my post, first of all I am so happy to get interview on 20 September, but I really concern about the questions which examiner will ask me. Last September 2008 I and My husband were the dating membership, we knew each other on the website then we keep contact each other for awhile by email and msn, One day the end of April 2009 I was really upset my husband then I just deleted all this emails he sent it to me. Then email I have it would start from May 2009 till at the moment. ( I just worried if the consulate will ask the old email from my husband emails and he doesn't keep them too ) Regular my husband always deleted the email from his email address at work, if he will not clear his mailbox will full and His email will not work if he doesn't clear it ) We date online from September 2008 till June 2009 he asked me to marry him and I said yes then November 2009 he came to Thailand and married me, Let me say after we met then we still married after he arrived Thailand 2 days. We spent time together 10 days since he back to USA and we flied our CR 1 visa. I know we met one time then we decided to marry after 2 days left but i relieze that he 's the only guy I love all of my life. We both dated online a year and share every feeling and dinner together everyday on skype or msn, well let me say I don't know what the consulate in Thailand think but all the evidence I prepare I am unsure that will be enough for proof my relationship to him

1. email from may 2009 till the moment, email of his mother and his sister / facebook printscreen. (400 pages)

2. evidence of money transfer by paypal after May 2009 till the Aug 2010 ( 25 pages )

3.His air ticket, and the receipt of the hotel we stayed, his post reciept, the flower online he sent to me 2 times, and I sent him one time, recepit of post I mailed card, and product for him and his sister.

4.His skype phone bill and my skype phone bill, my cell phone bill ( 200 pages )

5.the skype snapshot almost 40 snapshots

6.msn chat messenger from April 2010 till Aug 2010 ( alot )

7.our pictures 2 albums.

8.appointment with consulate, my passport new one ( change the last name ), and the old passport

9.medication exam

10. Copies of his tax return for 3 years ago, his employe of letter, his bank account, his stamp of passport in and out from thailand,

11.E card he sent me almost every month

What do guy think about my evidence ? Are they enough for interview ? and what should I bring more ? please let share well in fact I so scare all about the answer when examiner will ask me that Why have i married after we met only a time. please let me know what are you think about my case ? Thank for all share your experience,

Regards

Pegasusth

ssaepk8j7.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It looks like you have covered all the possible issues... Yes, Affidavit ofcsupportvis important. Gool luck at the interview, and do not worry too much - those guys are well-trained to read your worries. God Bless you!

as1cEZk002B0510MDA0NDZzfDAwMDEyNjdsfFNpbmNlIG91ciB3ZWRkaW5n.gif

08-04-06 Met online

12-06-07 Filed I-129F with VSC

01-29-09 Interview; Case returned back to USCIS for 'further review'

03-21-09 FOIA Request sent (got "we have no records on your case" in respond)

07-08-09 Civil marriage; 07-11-09 Church marriage

11-14-09 I-130 Sent to CSC

11-25-09 Check Cashed by USCIS!

11-28-09 NOA1 hard copy received by snail-mail (dated 11-23-09)

04-30-10 Phone request about case outside the normal processing time

05-05-10 Hard copy letter from VSC about closure the previous petition (dated 04-05-10)

05-18-10 NOA2 hard copy received (by snail-mail)!

06-01-10 NVC case accepted

06-07-10 I-864 bill paid

06-14-10 IV bill paid

07-12-10 I-864 & DS-230 sent to NVC

07-21-10 I-864 & DS-230 received according to AVR

07-23-10 Medical (completed)

08-18-10 SIF, CC @ NVC - Thank You, LORD!

10-14-10 Planned Interview date

10-12-10 Interview cancelled

10-15-10 MRI; Brain tumour

10-19-10 Surgery. Alive

Thank You, LORD!

Love is patient...

united-states-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gifukraine-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.