Devoted59

CFO Trip

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lordalyn passed her interview friday :):):) We are now preparing for getting her CFO after her via arrives,but we are a little confused. First off she will be going to Manila.I think she has to go to PRISM ? And then to a second place after that to get the "stamp" ? Doese she need an appointment for either or both if there are two places > If she goes to PRISM at 3:30 will she have tine to make it to the second place ?(if there is a second place)I saw that she will need 2 photo ID; she only has a passport;what other form of ID can she use ?

Maybe I missed somewhere on this site a step by step guide for this;sorry for so many questions.We are so excited at being so close now to that big day.

Lordalyn passed her interview friday :):):) We are now preparing for getting her CFO after her via arrives,but we are a little confused. First off she will be going to Manila.I think she has to go to PRISM ? And then to a second place after that to get the "stamp" ? Doese she need an appointment for either or both if there are two places > If she goes to PRISM at 3:30 will she have tine to make it to the second place ?(if there is a second place)I saw that she will need 2 photo ID; she only has a passport;what other form of ID can she use ?

Maybe I missed somewhere on this site a step by step guide for this;sorry for so many questions.We are so excited at being so close now to that big day.

Congratz on passing the interview! :star:

Lordalyn can go to the CFO seminar either at PRISM or at St. Marys. Once she has completed the seminar, she can go to the CFO main office to get her sticker.

She does not need an appointment for the seminar nor the CFO main office.

If she attends the 3:30 pm seminar, I'm not sure whether she can make it in time to the CFO main office to get her sticker. I don't know what time the CFO main office closes.

For more info regarding the CFO seminar, the CFO main office, and the requirements on what to bring to the seminar: click here.

Congratulations!

My wife (fiancee back then) attended the CFO seminar at St. Mary's in Quezon City. We didn't have to make an appointment and after the seminar, she got her sticker and certificate from the office that's in the same complex.

Our K-1 Visa Journey

2009-10-21 : I-129F Sent

2009-10-23 : I-129F NOA1

2010-01-19 : RFE Hard Copy Received

2010-01-22 : RFE Reply Received by CSC

2010-01-29 : I-129F NOA2

2010-02-04 : NVC Received

2010-02-09 : NVC Left

2010-02-12 : Consulate Received (per DHL website)

2010-02-21 : Interview Scheduled for March 15

2010-02-22 : Packet Received From USEM (Eligibility to Schedule an Interview)

2010-03-02 : Medical Exam

2010-03-15 : Interview APPROVED

2010-03-17 : Visa Picked-up at the USEM

2010-03-19 : CFO Seminar

2010-03-24 : POE - LAX

2010-04-08 : Applied for SSN

2010-04-16 : SSN Received

2010-06-08 : Married

Our AOS Journey

2010-07-09 : AOS Package Sent

2010-07-16 : NOA1 (I-485, I-765 and I-131)

2010-07-26 : Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

2010-08-05 : Biometrics Completed

2010-08-12 : Interview Appointment Letter Received

2010-09-03 : I-512L, Authorization for Parole Received

2010-09-08 : EAD Card Received

2010-09-15 : AOS Interview APPROVED

2010-09-25 : GC Received

Our ROC Journey

2012-07-06 : ROC Package Sent

2012-07-09 : I-751 NOA1

2012-07-18 : Bio Appt Letter Received (for 8/7)

2012-07-25 : Rescheduled Bio Appt Letter Received (for 8/20)

2012-08-20 : Biometrics Completed

2013-03-01 : APPROVED

Either the two offices she can go but I would suggest that she will call for an appointment because they have a limit for the day and it is advisable to go in the morning.As far as I know,it is whole day seminar.Don't forget to bring your passport,visa,packet if you have it, BC of your fiancee and yours too. Bottom line is,bring all documents which are importants. Good luck.

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

She does NOT have to call for an appt. My girl went 5 min before the last CFO class of the afternoon at PRISM and was allowed in just fine.

ps, PRISM in Manila seems to be less strict from what word on the street (and me) is saying. Just have your paperwork all lined up. Good luck!

Cebu CFO offices seem to be more strict.

:star:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

also if she goes to PRISM it is only like 2 hours...Mhay went to PRISM after her interview in the morning. I would suggest to go a little earlier to be sure it is only a one day thing and not 2 because the CFO office possiblyu closing earlier than the seminar will be done.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

St. Marys is less strict than PRISM........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

If you go to PRISM on Taft Avenue...Pack a lunch and bring your own Red Horse because all the venders where you get the sticker sell NO beer and it is a longgggggg wait!

St Marys gives the seminar and also the sticker...no need to rush to another over crowded place to get the sticker as you have to by going to Taft Ave.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.